Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Blue World Pools

1.6 (68 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"We started out with a salesman who told us 3 weeks after 4 to 5 weeks they still didn't even contact us again on the then after that we were told another 10 days and they get a hold of us after I called them and then they won't..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

2.1 (52 reviews)
    • www.thermospas.com

"I am going to withhold ny critiques for now, although I will say that the number of poor reviews are alarming! I see most are about delivery delays. The Thermospa is made in Canada & in case no one is aware, Canada remains in..."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vintage Tub and Bath

2.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.vintagetub.com

"Ordered August 3, 2020.I have gotten nothing but the run around for 2 months.I have been on chat 5 times.They are NO help. Everything they say is NOT true.Then I got an email that said they have my pedestal sink but it had an..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Swimfit Swim Spas

• swimfitspas.ca

"JC lied and went under. I lost thousands and he disappeared."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Spa Depot

2.1 (17 reviews)
    • www.spadepot.com

"I've purchase 2 spa covers from the spa depot over the last 6 years. Both covers lasted about 3 years even though the warranty on most recent cover had a 4-year warranty. I contacted the Spa Depot about claiming the spa cover..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Intex Recreation

1.6 (226 reviews)
    • www.intexcorp.com

"In new mexico. The state requires registration of a boat with a gas or electric motor. I need something from intex so that i can register the boat"

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service

Cal Spas

1.9 (17 reviews)
    • www.calspas.com

"The jets were frozen up from the day it was delivered 2 years now and after approximately 3Also letters to them unanswered. Their reason was they said I had let sit empty in the sun, but I filled it with water with in an hour of..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service