Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Furniture and Decor

Pottery Barn

1.8 (392 reviews)
    • www.potterybarn.com

"I ordered two pieces of furniture over five months ago and am still waiting. They both say "ready to schedule" but nobody knows where my furniture is. Every customer service rep I talk to has a different answer for me. It sounds..."

Read All 774 reviews Customer Service

Pottery Barn Kids

1.7 (143 reviews)
    • www.potterybarnkids.com

"Bought an item for my granddaughter for Halloween in September. It was a trick or treat personalized cat bag. Item was initially shipped in September then somehow got lost . Then reordered & was suppose to be delivered Oct..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Overstock

1.8 (159 reviews)
    • www.overstock.com

"Ordered a very expensive dining room set from this company two months ago. After two months of endless phone calls and emails, repeating myself to a new person every time I called, I finally received a decent table and server. I w..."

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service

Olejo

1.5 (12 reviews)
    • www.olejostores.com

"SEVERAL COMPLAINTS!!! I ordered a vanity from this company. I spoke with customer service online before I placed the order because I wanted to make sure that everything shown in the picture was included. She told me absolutely..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Mercantila

• www.mercantila.com

"I order many items online and have never had a problem with customer service. This is my first review of any company. DO NOT under ANY circumstance consider ordering anything from Mercantila/Zoostores. I cannot possibly explain..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

KraftMaid

1.9 (61 reviews)
    • www.kraftmaid.com

"We ordered our cabinets Feb, 5, 2021, have received nothing but run-around and lies. Their manufacturing plant in Ohio doesn't deal directly with consumers, we have to go thru the retailer. First, they're in production, then, no..."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

Kittles Furniture

1.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.kittles.com

"I CALLED THE MANAGER ON THE 29TH OF JUNE SHE SAID SHE WOULD CALL THE MANUFACTURE AND CALL ME BACK IN ONE HOUR TWO HOURS LATER I CALLED HER BACK SHE SAID SHE HAS SOME BAD NEWS THE FURNITURE I ORDERED HAS NOT EVEN STARTED TO BE BUIL..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Joss And Main

2.6 (34 reviews)
    • www.jossandmain.com

"I was notified by email that an android phone logged into my account and that if it wasn't me I should change my password.... I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT. I went to the main site and reset password just in case, but there was NO..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Huntington House

1.9 (9 reviews)
    • huntingtonhouse.com

"Huntington House built a sofa for us in 2017. In 2021, we saw evidence of termite damage. The professional termite inspector informed us that the wood would have to have been infested for at least five to six years to show that..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Howard Miller

2.2 (7 reviews)
    • www.howardmiller.com

"Went to unlock the door to clock and unlock the door to put power back to it cause the low and when i went to unlock the door the key broke off in the lock i beleave i can get the broken piece out the lock but i will need a new..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service