Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Furniture and Decor

Mainstays

2.2 (216 reviews)

"Hello,
    I bought a blender from your brand in April 2020 and I still have the receipt but the bottom of the jar broke. Is there a way yall could replace it? I can send the receipt and the blender, I would just need the jar."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

Levin Furniture

1.7 (242 reviews)
    • www.levinfurniture.com

"Ive spent 14,000.00 On Levin furniture. It took months to have the furniture delivered and every piece of furniture was damaged and had to be returned. I had to wait again for my furniture. This past week they delivered the final..."

Read All 369 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kirklands

2.1 (146 reviews)
    • www.kirklands.com

"I was eating raisins of kirkland signature and i bit on something hard. I broke my tooth because of this. There was a pebble in the chocolate."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

Jonathan Louis Furniture

1.6 (3 reviews)
    • www.jonathanlouis.net

"I can't begin to explain all the issues in detail but a long story short....I got a JL custom fabric sectional from a store in Oklahoma City. I was so excited. First nice new couch. Waited 12 weeks as they said I might have to..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Furniture Of America

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.foagroup.com

"I received my sofa on 11/23/2020. I removed the seat cover from one cushion to clean it and when I tried putting it back on, the cloth on the underside ripped VERY easily. The sofa is basically brand new. It ripped once at the..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Bed Bath and Beyond

1.9 (582 reviews)
    • www.bedbathandbeyond.com

"i process the order almost 8 days ago no tracking provide and no delivery please provide the tracking number"

Read All 1094 reviews Customer Service

American Signature

1.6 (76 reviews)
    • www.americansignaturefurniture.com

"Multiple replacement sets, multiple calls over several months. Exact color but no attention to the assembly. Last replacement set has a broken and missing spring on the same side"

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Z Gallerie

1.7 (179 reviews)
    • www.zgallerie.com

"DCustomer service had a miscommunication and ended charging me restocking fees. their escalation department was even worse. Brenda S. was unprofessional, unhelpful and rude. Please give yourself a favor do not buy there."

Read All 327 reviews Customer Service

Where Decorators Go

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.macsfurniture.com

"This was my very first mattress purchase and i can say that it was a great experience because of Tracy the store manager.
    She was very knowledgeable and down to earth. She explained to us our purchase options and and then turned..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Thomasville Furniture

2.0 (48 reviews)
    • www.thomasville.com

"I purchased sectional and 1 of the end pieces is damaged! I have not been able to get a hold of anyone at Thomasville!"

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service