Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Furniture and Decor

West Elm

2.0 (415 reviews)
    • www.westelm.com

"Ordered over $5,000.00 in furniture in July. AS of Mid October deliver months late. No explantion. Multiple calls to correct, nearly impossible to talk to person who can help you. When you do talk to someone they put you on hold..."

Read All 709 reviews Customer Service

Roche Bobois

2.0 (14 reviews)
    • www.roche-bobois.com

"I PURCHASED A CHAIR AND 2 SOFAS OCTOBER 2020 ,SPENT $30,000.ON 4-27-2021 I WAS TOLD I WILL HAVE A DELIVERY OF THE 2 SOFAS BUT THE CHAIR WOULD BE BACK-ORDERED.
    I RUSHED TO HAVE MY OLDER SOFAS PICKED UP TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE DELIVERY...."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Natuzzi

2.4 (104 reviews)
    • www.natuzzi.com

"Beware
    Beware - Great service when purchasing my couch the last week in May, but not a great service when your told August , September at the latest and still no couch mid October. After contacting them numerous times calling and e..."

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service

IKEA

1.8 (454 reviews)
    • www.ikea.com

"We ordered an ikea kitchen that we are installing ourselves. I live 1 hour away from ikea so every time I have to go back its a 2 hours drive plus time spent there. We have had to go back 4 times now for damaged product. Each..."

Read All 1124 reviews Customer Service

Havertys Furniture

1.9 (132 reviews)
    • www.havertys.com

"We purchased an entire set of living room furniture and the couch seating has lost its support. Customer Service has been giving me the run-a-round and has told me at least 3 different versions of what they would do to help. Now..."

Read All 350 reviews Customer Service

Big Sandy Superstore

1.9 (83 reviews)
    • www.bigsandysuperstore.com

"Cushion ripped within 30 days ,they gave me another one it ripped a week later called them back out ,they said it was my jeans ,this was because Im a man and wear jeans ,I bought extended warranty unless the person has ESP Im not..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Sofa Express

1.0 (1 review)
    • servicenet.klaussner.com

"One side of my sectional is squeaking and we just purchased our couch this summer. I dont believe that should be the case for a $4000 couch. We did purchase the warranty so I am looking for a resolution."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Seventh Avenue

3.9 (199 reviews)
    • www.seventhavenue.com

"I could not speak with a real person no matter what button I pushed. VERY irritating!! With it getting to be the holiday season coming up and keeping my credit good this was SUPPOSED to be a major part of my shopping!!"

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

PMD Furniture Direct

• www.pmdfurniture.com

"As a woman who wanted to own her own business I can tell you that I wish this site and blog were running 6 years ago. I believed the lies PMD Furniture Direct told me when I applied for a job that could lead to someone owning..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Patriot Lighting

1.8 (97 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor

"I was disapointed to find that the patriot lighting that I bought at menards had stryrofoam in it's packaging.
    Styrofoam leaves a huge carbon footprint. Buying styrofoam is an option that we can afford to avoid.
    When looking to buy..."