Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Furniture and Decor

Value City Furniture

1.8 (593 reviews)
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"Hello I have paid my bill off and Im still getting negative points on my credit report pls note that my account was paid off"

Read All 1218 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1,349 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"I used to work at Acceptance Now inside of home decor and Colonial Heights and I work for Memorial Day and I was told by Tina that I was going to get paid for another day that I take all that and I got my last check from there..."

Read All 2305 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

American Freight Furniture

1.8 (491 reviews)
    • www.americanfreight.com

"My wife and I purchased a living room set for $2380 almost 1.5 years ago. We financed at $80 a week. Now 30 payments in and we now still owe $2100. The terms were not made clear and are very misleading"

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service

Frontroom Furnishings

1.7 (10 reviews)
    • www.frontroomfurnishings.com

"Leather couch pleeling on the frame"

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair

2.6 (1,923 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"I ordered 2 bar stools on September 11th and called back to cancel the same day wayfare tripled my order"

Read All 3262 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1,295 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"NCustomer service does not know store policies. They never return phone calls. They give you mis-information. They told me I could return something and then I found out I couldnt return it. Now It can take up a month to get the..."

Read All 3341 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

2.6 (899 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"I just had horrendous experience with one of your employees that came to my home. The last time he came out, he extremely rude and antagonistic. I called the store and asked them not to send this guy back out. Today my daughter..."

Read All 2315 reviews Customer Service

Lazboy

2.3 (666 reviews)
    • www.la-z-boy.com

"I am sorry to say that the Lazy Boy of old is not the Lazy Boy of today. We are experiencing the same problem regarding fading in a very short period of time. My wife has diligently protected my leather recliner $ 1800 + delivery..."

Read All 1275 reviews Customer Service

Lane Furniture

1.8 (198 reviews)
    • www.lanefurniture.com

"broken spring on recliner since then second spring broke i can fix it myself just need the 8" springs footrest won't workl now"

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service

Cymax Stores

1.5 (141 reviews)
    • www.cymaxstores.com

"AI ordered a storage cabinet 8/7/21 from Cymax. There was no confirmation about this order from the company. They charged my credit card but did not send details of when it would be shipped. I waited a few weeks and entered a disp..."

Read All 802 reviews Customer Service