Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.8 (1450 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I bought a Netgear Modem Router that worked for less than a year. I took it back to the Best Buy where I bought it, in its original packaging with the receipt, and they wouldnt return it for even a store credit. This is..."

Read All 3940 reviews Customer Service

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • www.hhgregg.com

"Item not as described. Came with scratches missing parts.At during purchase time that laptop as brand new with a cost as if it was brand new"

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Whirlpool

1.6 (706 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"I bought 5 appliances in the last year. my 2400. dollar stove has been dropped and the legs are crooked. The drawer won't fit. The company still has not responded to us after 4 technicians have requested a solution. Also a 700..."

Read All 1698 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (579 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"The turning part seem like it scathing the body of machine cause noise when it running. Machine is only about 4 months old brought it in January."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

ApplianceSmart

1.8 (20 reviews)
    • www.appliancesmart.com

"Lester Wright aka Lester the LIAR is a professional appliance JUNK deal that sells busted up appliance that are dangerous and do not work
    Beware of this black Negra named Lester
    He steals, lies and connives. He sells Junk like Sanfo..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Micro Center

2.3 (141 reviews)
    • www.microcenter.com

"4/27, me and my friend went to purchase desktop, the general manager came over and stop letting us make the purchase, reason is my friend line up for graphic card once. the most disgusting thing is, he took my friends portrait wit..."

Read All 304 reviews Customer Service

Hewlett Packard

1.7 (383 reviews)
    • www.hp.com

"I was told by Walmart to call HP to get a refund because the product had been open and they said HP would be able to refund me the money. HP could not refund me the money because it was not purchased through them. Now i had to..."

Read All 835 reviews Customer Service

Blue Hippo

2.2 (1 review)
    • www.bluehippo.com

"Order number#10087****, placed on 3rd of June"

Read All 323 reviews Customer Service

Tristar Products

2.0 (259 reviews)
    • www.tristarproductsinc.com

"Sandy helped me said my order was shipped June 7,2021 said to give it a few more days and cb if not received"

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service

Sony

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"Mi celular no funciona correctamente la Entrada donde va conectado el cargador, ya he probado varios cargadores y el problema esta en el telefono celular"

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service