Browse Beauty Salons and Spas Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Beauty Salons and Spas

Tan Pro

1.9 (23 reviews)
    • www.tanprousa.com

"I haven't worn a mask in here at all, then all of a sudden I come in an tell me to leave I need a mask, like ok well I didn't bring one do you have one for me since you are wanting me to wear it, says no an for me to leave, they..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Smartstyle

1.8 (629 reviews)
    • www.smartstyle.com

"I went to smart style a week ago today. She messed my hair up. She made another appointment with me today at 1pm. When I got there the salon was closed and they said she hadn't shown up for 3 days. I want my money back so I can..."

Read All 1242 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Massage Envy

1.8 (647 reviews)
    • www.massageenvy.com

"I briefly worked at ME in Dedham, Massachusetts. I have unpaid wages and the manager will not get back to me."

Read All 1577 reviews Customer Service

About Face

1.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.aboutface-ctc.com

"I bought the package of 6 treatments from Groupon it seemed like a good deal but you get what you pay for
    I had 5 of the 6 treatment underarm with Vickie ( who I will discover later that she's the owner so bear with me )
    she just do..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Regal Nails

1.7 (142 reviews)
    • www.regalnails.com

"I was discriminated against. I have been going to the nail Salon for Seven years
    They have Service me with no problem. I am a plus size woman when I went in on yesterday I was told to pick out a polish and wait so I did. After wait..."

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Hair Club

1.8 (230 reviews)
    • www.hairclub.com

"Horrible customer service horrible manager service horrible hair delivery and horrible systems ive been with Hair Club for several years now and its been the same *** *** crap since they sold the company when I first started..."

Read All 500 reviews Customer Service

Regis Salons

2.0 (95 reviews)
    • www.regissalons.com

"I visited your salon recently where my husband got a haircut and clipper trim. The stylist was sick and coughing all over the place. In this day and age with all of us facing a pandemic, she should have stayed home. She didn't..."

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service

Personal Success Solutions

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.personalsuccesssolutions.com

"You get on the phone to call a business and these guys come on the line telling you that you have won something. All you need to do is give them some information and then they will redirect you to who you were originally trying..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Great Clips

2.1 (395 reviews)
    • www.greatclips.com

"Getting Bumped on Phone app waiting list by walk in patrons, presumably friends of Stylist or manager."

Read All 1061 reviews Customer Service

First Choice Haircutters

1.7 (124 reviews)
    • www.firstchoice.com

"First Choice #5 105 Bayly in Ajax Feb 19 Friday when to pre-book for Color Saturday Feb 26 with Sakina - Sakina took my information and put detail on yellow sticking note for the Manager to record. Went next Friday at 6:00 Feb 26..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service