Browse Banks Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Banks

Huntington Bank

1.6 (221 reviews)
    • www.huntington.com

"Made this complaint a week ago and have heard nothing back from Huntington Bank. Poor customer service for sure."

Read All 350 reviews Customer Service

Fifth Third Bank

1.5 (273 reviews)
    • www.53.com

"I have never been late on any payments in my life, I opened savings account, checking acct, and moved all into fifth third then they refued me a credit card for no reason"

Read All 634 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GoBank

1.5 (1548 reviews)
    • gobank.com

"When trying to register the card it will take the information but the card has $350 on it just trying to get the card activated"

Read All 2931 reviews Customer Service

Chase Bank

1.5 (659 reviews)
    • www.chase.com

"My Chase bank was block with $80000 but I got someone that help me out with it you can contact this number 720928****"

Read All 1850 reviews Customer Service

PNC Bank

1.4 (305 reviews)
    • www.pnc.com

"When I went to PNC in Carbondale today i wanted to get something notarized. The girl that was in the lobby stated I needed a appointment. I asked just to get something notarized?Then she asked for the paper I wanted notarized and..."

Read All 680 reviews Customer Service

Capital One

1.6 (637 reviews)
    • www.capitalone.com

"I was informed I would not be able to login, and wouldn't receive my CapitalOne Walmart card because I needed to verify my identity, and address. I have downloaded the requested documents a few times. However, I have had the..."

Read All 1711 reviews Customer Service

Bank Of America

1.5 (560 reviews)
    • www.bankofamerica.com

"Debit card in Spanish at ATM in Ocala Florida 17th Street bank the Automated system is no help can you just change all of my information to English especially at the ATM I do not speak Spanish"

Read All 1652 reviews Customer Service

Woodforest National Bank

2.9 (265 reviews)
    • www.woodforest.com

"I have been a customer with Woodforest for years, all of a sudden this starts to happen. They can check my transaction record, and see I dont just say its not my transaction if it mine. Im 64 with a husband on disability and this..."

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Key Bank USA

1.4 (83 reviews)
    • www.key.com

"Needed a cashiers check from a personal account. Key Bank charged $8.00 for the check. Branch Manager (Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, Ohio) told me they could not waive the fee even though it had a substantial balance. Lousy..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (1784 reviews)
    • www.greendot.com

"Csr service is potty they cannot provide service at all out on hold and then hang up. I am done canceling this card aASAP"

Read All 3614 reviews Customer Service