Browse Auto Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Auto

Jeep

2.0 (195 reviews)
    • www.jeep.com

"I have a 2012 Grand Cherokee CRD, residing in SA with mileage +270000km and only now going to change the original battery since vehicle has been manufactured. Well done!!"

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

Icon Parking

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • www.iconparkingsystems.com

"I paid online for a reserved spot and then was charged again in order to get my car and leave.
    I need the second charged to be canceled or reimbursed"

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dodge

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.dodge.com

"Careless &;; sloppy none respectfully repairs that knowingly would not last only a short time & miles . I bought top end replacement parts to rebuild my ram rear axle , 3:55 gears &;amp; full bearing rebuild..."

Read All 348 reviews Customer Service

Buick

2.0 (17 reviews)
    • www.buick.com

"very disappointed with buicks warranty coverage. its worthless. i will never buy another buick or from the gm family. misleading sales agents lied to me at the time of purchase promising coverage that is not covered. a dishonest..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Autotrader

1.5 (24 reviews)
    • www.autotrader.com

"My only complaint to Autotrader was I called last Tuesday to remove my car ad. Autotrader said it would be taken down in a few days. I called today to remove my ad. It all worked out."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Acura

2.0 (61 reviews)
    • www.acura.com

"4 months of driving the car the transmission went up in the vehicle!! LAWSUIT!!
    The sales mangers tells us to sell it to Carmax down the street
    DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS CAR DEALER Acura Hunt Valley
    10400 York Rd, Cockeysville, MD..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service