Browse Auto Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Auto

Volkswagen Of America

1.9 (207 reviews)
    • www.vw.com

"Our 2018 Passat Sel is in the shop once again and we feel we are being lied too about parts . It has been there once again since Tuesday morning for a simple warranty repair and it is still not done ! Its getting old and we have..."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service
  • "all i have to say is someone unleash some lead on them dumb fks i hate ge money bank very unorganized company.THEY HAVE NO WEB SIGHT.EVERYTHING U DO IS AN EXTRA CHARGE . THE INTEREST RATES ARE REDICULOUS . TE ONLY COMPANY IN THE..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Toyota

2.2 (249 reviews)
    • www.toyota.com

"My connect services is not working properly and I pay good money for it all My wife and I buy or lease is Toyotas Weve had 4 Tacomas and 2 4Runners 2 camrys we have right now a Tacoma a 4Runner and a Camry and all the Toyota..."

Read All 757 reviews Customer Service

Tesla

2.1 (191 reviews)
    • www.tesla.com

"I just got an idling fee but I was standing next to my car and left before the car was anywhere to being fully charged. How is that possible?????"

Read All 330 reviews Customer Service

Suzuki Motor of America

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.suzuki.com

"The paint is peeling back on the cowl this motor has only 60 hours on it and it is kept mainly under cover i bought the entire boat brand new from Duvics in Harvey Louisiana i have been reaching out to several dealers with no succ..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

One Stop Motors

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.onestopmotors.com

"Bought a Navara they said they had just done the head and timing chain. 10 days later bang . The mechanic didn’t do up the bleeder screw on the tension pulley. Catastrophic damage occurred. On further inspection they didn’t even..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Mepco

1.3 (58 reviews)
    • www.mepco.com

"Something personal came up so I called Mepco to let the company now I need to cancel the account they said no problem before the account was due well took out funds called them to ask why the funds were taken out no answer to..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Mazda

1.9 (51 reviews)
    • www.mazda.com

"I take my car to a local shop for oil changes they informed me that the rear shocks were leaking and to go the dealership because it should be under warranty. earlier in the summer I did go and they acknowledge the leak and sugges..."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Legion Global

• www.legionglobal.net

"I seen the white 250cc ninja style bike online and was attracted to. They had said there was 4 in stock and it was a sunday special. Monday my fiancee called and the salsman told her they wer out of that bike and tried to sell..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Kia Motors

2.0 (521 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"My car was paid off with Kia Finance months ago and they have still not released my title or sent a lien release so I can register my car. I have emailed, called multiple times and get no answers other than we put it in the mail...."

Read All 1334 reviews Customer Service