Browse Advertising Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (853 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"My photos of a car I have posted, or lack of posted or not appearing I paid for the service, and Im getting nowhere!!"

Read All 2601 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Scholastic

• www2.scholastic.com

"I am currently attempting to transfer credits to EXCELSIOR COLLEGE, it has been an ordeal thus far. Totally regret applying to this college, it has been a big waste of time. There idea of transferabilty is not exactly what I in..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "When I pulled my credit score from experian it was 696, when freescoreandmore . com pulled my score it was 624. They are typical of companies trying to sell additional service to help you. the key is sell you, and congress allows..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "CRB Marketing... Chance Bringman.... They say you will get a paid training and pay for each closed deal (after installation of DirectTV to the customer). You will walk away with maybe half of what he owes you. It is basically..."

American Direct

• americandirectco.com

"I sat through the presentaion. I liked what I saw. Got talked into buying that night. I was not going to be asked back if not buy then. This was said at a very rude tone. I felt forced to join! I went in couple months later to..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service