Browse Telecommunications Companies in Cleveland, Ohio

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5269 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DirecTV customer since 1994 and been very happy/ content with programming. Been paying via online for many years - always use the one-time payment option and enter bank acct info. NEVER any issues. Recently, with my April payment..."

Read All 13471 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ATT

1.6 (2255 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"My businesses phone was cancel because of late payment on June 10, 2021 and then paid. On June 11, 2021 the receptinist that i talked too told me my phone will be back on before the end of there work schedule. But my phone still..."

Read All 6275 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (226 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"I have a magic jack plus that I just paid a year of service on it I want to use it to work my house phone but it will not get a dial tone ring or nothing else then I put it on my iPhone to use as my house number but every time I..."

Read All 2712 reviews Customer Service

Cox Communications

1.6 (778 reviews)
    • www.cox.com

"June 10, 11th tonight Friday night *** cable Testing system knock out cable again in 85050. Two nights in a rowWtf!!!
    Trying to record Alone last night Big *** cable failure.Round two Suns at Denver third round biggest playoff game..."

Read All 1621 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1071 reviews)
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Too hard to get ahold of them - don't enjoy waiting on phone 15 - 20 mins. waiting to speak to customer service- called several times like that n FINALLY talk to someone after waiting again forever - shame u call to discontinue..."

Read All 2779 reviews Customer Service

Clear Internet

1.9 (57 reviews)
    • www.clear.com

"Clear was a great service with great rates until sprint come along ripped everybody off. Just like thier phone service. I knew when spint take over Clear was screwed over for life. "

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (955 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"After trying to talk to a human customer service rep., for about 4 hours, I was connected to some people in Korea, who spoke little English and knew very little about what I was trying to do. Needless to say, I still have the issu..."

Read All 2915 reviews Customer Service

Straight Talk Wireless

2.7 (925 reviews)
    • www.straighttalk.com

"4 months after buying the phone, the sound stopped working, the company said it would send another phone within 48 hours, 30 days went by they did not send anything."

Read All 2135 reviews Customer Service

Youtube Tv

1.8 (1140 reviews)
    • tv.youtube.com

"I cancelled service did not receive a cancellation email stating it cancelled and I was charged for the first month after the free trial! I never was able to get the YouTube tv app to even work on my tv! I want my money back!..."

Read All 2522 reviews Customer Service