Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies in Cleveland, Ohio

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Edgepark Medical Supplies

1.7 (354 reviews)
    • www.edgepark.com

"This company should absolutely NOT be distributors for diabetic supplies. My daughter is a type 1 diabetic and relies on her continuous glucose monitor. Every three months it's the same thing. I place an order. It gives me a ship..."

Read All 544 reviews Customer Service

The Hurrycane

2.8 (67 reviews)
    • www.hurrycane.com

"Got out of my car unfolded the Cane made sure things were firmly together walked about 5 feet and the cane separated causing me to fall in the parking lot. Breaking my glasses and a bruised face and knee."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

LensCrafters

1.7 (208 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"I need to stop a claim I returned my glasses n want to use my benifits some where else trying to get this resolved so I can actually see"

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service

Union Eye Care

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.unioneyecare.com

"Went to Union Eye Care in Mentor, Ohio for glasses and contacts. Placed seemed unorganized right from the start. But that wasn't my biggest issues. They said they do price matching for contacts and said theirs cost over $70 for 1..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Medtronic

1.7 (228 reviews)
    • www.medtronic.com

"Returned the CGM which is a joke with all of the calibrations and the sensor failing after four days when in reality it should last seven days. But I digress. So I returned the five unused sensors and the transmitter under the..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Drive Medical

1.9 (41 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment

"I have a Drive walker with 71/2 wheels. It needs a brake handle and a wire , in other words, an entire brake system on the right side. The problem is there is no id tag on it at all, It looks just like a model 10257 except it as..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

WalkFit Platinum

2.0 (29 reviews)
    • www.walkfit.com

"SadBroke charger on LIGE BWO122C model can I buy new charger? No answer from anyone as of this date? Watch is very attractive and solid."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Visionworks

1.9 (305 reviews)
    • www.visionworks.com

"The store that has my glasses have a note on the door closed until further notice and I'm leaving Saturday morning to go on a 3 month job assignment and I need my glasses"

Read All 518 reviews Customer Service

The Brace Shop

1.8 (25 reviews)
    • braceshop.acenda.com

"They billed Medicare on 01/23/2019 for braces that I did order or ask for I never went to their web site never call them, Medicare did not pay they said it's not fraud if they did not get pay."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Spinlife

2.0 (49 reviews)
    • www.spinlife.com

"Our daughter is 5'10" and disabled. Have ordered from Spinlife for years and until now have been satisfied, however, the mattress we ordered for her hospital bed is a piece of junk. No padding underneath the plastic cover and now..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service