Browse Insurance Companies in Cleveland, Ohio

Insurance

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (509 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"To whom it may concern,
    My husband has been with State Farm Insurance for 40 + years. We married 21 years ago and
    subsequently I was from that point on a State Farm customer. Weve had our occasional accident
    throughout the years as w..."

Read All 1235 reviews Customer Service

Bristol West Insurance

1.6 (151 reviews)
    • www.bristolwest.com

"A Bristol customer wrecked into and totaled my car back in March. I got the run around and excuses for delay for a very long time. I called and left messages and no returned call. Now, here it is again and I need to get in..."

Read All 368 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Asurion

1.4 (1,073 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"Its funny how you pay insurance on your phone but when it come to a replacement it back ordered, and further more the insurance I'm paying on these phone does cover these phone. I would like a refund for the insurance I did paid..."

Read All 1951 reviews Customer Service

IHT Insurance Agency Group

4.8 (4 reviews)
    • Insurance

"After reading some of the more rather negative reviews, i feel compelled to give an honest assesment of my experience regarding this organization. In a nutshell, their business model is pretty ingenious. If you are a marketer & a..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Bankers Life And Casualty Company

1.8 (48 reviews)
    • www.bankerslife.com

"This is an AWFUL company! My mother has paid premiums to this company for DECADES, now when she needs services she's paid for, Bankers Life CONTINUES to come up with reasons to deny her claim!"

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Insurance

1.5 (584 reviews)
    • www.progressive.com

"Based on their errors, overcharged my checking account over $450 and said we can't give it back to you, we can only credit you on yr bill. A commodity of errors. I could have paid 5 bills with that money now I have to scramble..."

Read All 1131 reviews Customer Service

GEICO

1.5 (705 reviews)
    • www.geico.com

"I was rear ended by one of their policy holders a week ago. I started a claim, however, I am unable to access the link they sent to download damage photos. The only option is to call them and there is at least a 50 minute wait for..."

Read All 1402 reviews Customer Service

Trexis Insurance

1.6 (50 reviews)
    • trexis.com

"I changed my bank. Would like to provide you with my new bank information for future direct withdrawal"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (553 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"I have been getting numerous calls from them daily for months. I've asked to be taken off the list. I've told them that I'm going to die soon, or 15 kids and more on the way. They won't just leave me alone. So I started calling..."

Read All 1604 reviews Customer Service

Metlife

1.3 (130 reviews)
    • www.metlife.com

"I am trying to withdraw from dividends. You sent me the forms in email in pdf format. I cannot fill out the forms in this extension. Please resend in a different format. Paul s. Pardue . Kenwood7000@***.com. so 8653"

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service