Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies in Cleveland, Ohio

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

Cleveland Clinic

1.9 (189 reviews)
    • my.clevelandclinic.org

"I was in the Avon location Cleveland Clinic ER for an anaphylaxis reaction. My throat was tightening, I had shortness of breath, heartburn and nausea. The new graduate nurse Tyler preforms my iv medication without properly..."

Read All 331 reviews Customer Service

University Hospital

1.4 (35 reviews)
    • www.uhhospitals.org

"All the UH in northern ohio ONLY 1 HAS THE ABILITY TO VACCINATE FOR COVID. I would have to travel 70 plus miles each way! RIDICULOUS!!!!"

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Csl Plasma

2.1 (574 reviews)
    • www.cslplasma.com

"This place is a joke. It is understaffed standing only for well over 2 hours. No chairs. Not equipped for disabled. They try to get You refer people for a 150$ referral fee and the they don't pay you when you ask staff they tell..."

Read All 881 reviews Customer Service

Lutheran Hospital

2.0 (16 reviews)
    • www.lutheranhospital.com

"My wife received physical therapy for nearly 7 months, twice per week, so we had ample time to get a feel of hospital overall. Therapists were mostly friendly, but always seemed preoccupied for unknown reasons. Then..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Comfort Keepers Home Care

1.7 (52 reviews)
    • www.comfortkeepers.com

"My experience with Comfort Keepers has been a positive one. The 2 aides I use are professional, caring, always on time and very compassionate with my husband."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Pharmazone Labs

• www.pharmazonelabs.net

"I ordered a free trial of the Stimulax strips from Nimbus. I clearly stated that I did not want to enroll in any other services outside of the free order. I got this as *** gift for a friend. The *** was on me. The..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Minute Clinic

1.6 (514 reviews)
    • www.minuteclinic.com

"I had an appointment for 2 shots as I was leaving town in 2 weeks. I left work in a hurry; fought traffic; and found that Minute Clinic was CLOSED!! I received NO advanced notice and NO ONE knew where the nurse was or why the..."

Read All 785 reviews Customer Service

Fresenius Medical Care

1.8 (160 reviews)
    • www.fmcna.com

"I did not have a complaint. I asked for assistance in filling out a medicare form. They provided the service in a prompt way. They were polite and answered my request. I have no negative comments for the service provided."

Read All 280 reviews Customer Service

Upmc

1.7 (83 reviews)
    • www.upmc.com

"Would like to express how disappointed I am with a Dr.Roach at the ER on Friday April 23 into Sat April 24 never have I ever experienced a doctor stand 4 to 6 foot away from a patient ask where the pain is and what the pain level..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

RDH Morgan Dental

• Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"This lady has to be removed from Craigslist!!
    Craigslist can "ghost" her account at the least if they are not going to remove it. I know that they have "ghosted" a few of ours for placing ads for our Ministry to let the public know..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service