Browse Fast Food Companies in Cleveland, Ohio

Fast Food

Arbys

2.3 (811 reviews)
    • arbys.com

"Try three times to get my order right. Manger Grace got mad and disrespectful and told us they were not going to make it again which was fine with us all we needed was ALL our money and coupons back."

Read All 1401 reviews Customer Service

Whataburger

2.1 (288 reviews)
    • whataburger.com

"To keep it short and sweet seems whenever I go to the drive-through I'm still there upward of 10min. waiting while up to 7 cars Are receiving service in the other lane. Causing my trip to be upwards of 25 minutes. Extremely..."

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements
  • "I went to The Happy Grape in Lexington, Ohio for a fun night out. When I received my bank statement I noticed that I had been charged twice for the same amount. I called to try to rectify the charge and the owner was very..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Sonic

2.2 (512 reviews)
    • www.sonicdrivein.com

"The Sonic on Cheney Hwy in Titusville, Fl is losing money to Save a lot, family dollar neighborhood store. The manager refuses to sale ice because he will not schedule enough people to work in the mornings, so customers have to..."

Read All 1240 reviews Customer Service

Pudge Brothers Pizza

• www.pudgebrotherspizza.com

"Called the Pudge Bros next door to my home, orderd a carry out large and a two liter of coke. Showed up to pick up order, paid then was told no Coke available. Clerk laughed and continued to smile/giggle throughout the conversaa..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Panda Express

2.2 (921 reviews)
    • www.pandaexpress.com

"I ordered my two combination plate with one choice being chicken teriyaki. They used to give you about 2 sliced breast now they only give you 7 slices which is about only one chicken breast . Not going back"

Read All 1555 reviews Customer Service

Long John Silvers

2.0 (571 reviews)
    • www.ljsilvers.com

"I've been a fan of Long John silver's since I was a young kid and I'm 46 years old. I took my wife and we went to the location on Rock road in Wichita Kansas and I ordered the number 12 and shoe ordered her shrimp platter that..."

Read All 894 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1,557 reviews)
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"Food was not made properly and manager had a attitude with me and snatched the bag of food out my hand after asking her if she can make my burger correctly"

Read All 2634 reviews Customer Service

Dairy Queen

2.0 (174 reviews)
    • www.dairyqueen.com

"I gave my social security number to them and they paid me cash and took my taxes away my question is , was I working my social security?"

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service

Culvers

2.3 (338 reviews)
    • www.culvers.com

"Culver's I-95 Daytona Beach, Florida
    Order taker was rude several times. When I asked where to pay he replied, "Oh my God!". I spoke to the manager Kristin. She would only say, "It sounds like you are both irritated!" and offered n..."

Read All 511 reviews Customer Service