Browse Fast Food Companies in Cleveland, Ohio

Fast Food

KFC

2.0 (1,538 reviews)
    • www.kfc.com

"I ordered a $30 dollar fillip and 3 chicken strips and Mac and cheese When I got home I only had 8 pieces of chicken no chicken strips or Mac and cheese $30 fillip is supposed to come with 10 pieces of chicken Called the store to..."

Read All 2630 reviews Customer Service

Rallys

1.9 (84 reviews)
    • rallys.com

"I WORKED AT 21ST ST. NEWARK STORE FOR MATT ESPOSITO @CUTTING EDGE CONSTRUCTION 614-317-**** AND HE WILL NOT PAY HIS BILLS WHEN I WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO GET SITE RUNNING AND UP TO CODE WITH NEWARK FIRE DEPARTMENT.PAY YOUR BILLS"

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Papa Johns Pizza

2.0 (544 reviews)
    • www.papajohns.com

"I called to order 4 large pizzas an she not only pronounced my name wrong but my town as well I asked where are you from she hung up so I called customer service and explained my situation he as well was off shore and hung up I..."

Read All 1278 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (960 reviews)
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"Got back to my office and it was completely wrong. They gave me something I would never order and I did not eat it. Gave it away."

Read All 1863 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.1 (2,521 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"When I try to order 8-piece wings on the 5.99 coupon offer, my Dominos charges me 7.99. for the wings. Why?"

Read All 4420 reviews Customer Service

Checkers Drive In

2.1 (523 reviews)
    • checkers.com

"The order I placed was not the order I received and when I called to complain I was told to hold onto my receipt the order would be remade. But when I went to have the order remade everyone was playing in the restaurant, and they..."

Read All 864 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2,575 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Black mold in soda coolers. Roaches behind pizza making station and docking station. Owners not giving breaks even on 10 hr shifts. Owners being manipulative. Owners lying about pay."

Read All 4068 reviews Customer Service

Kims Wings

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.kimswings.com

"Ordered 4 beef polish boys and I was given 3 beef and 1 pork instead. I paid for 4 beef which is slightly more. This is actually the second time that I asked for beef and was given pork instead. Both times my receipt reflected..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

IHOP

2.0 (399 reviews)
    • www.ihop.com

"My steak was supposed to be well done and I dont think it was done at all.All three of the meals mines and my kids were cold and bland I always come here and vey disappointed this particular time"

Read All 779 reviews Customer Service

Hardees

2.0 (799 reviews)
    • www.hardees.com

"There was a transaction made on my debit card for 15.48 at the Hardees at 4:18 in Thomasville. I never made no such transaction. I called the manager and he told me there was no such transaction made but my bank told me it was..."

Read All 1323 reviews Customer Service