Browse Fast Food Companies in Cleveland, Ohio

Fast Food

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3469 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I m very unhappy with the pizzas delivered from the Bopal area in Ahmedabad! This was the second time done the cheese was of very bad quality first time ordered pizzas there was no cheese at all"

Read All 6434 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2874 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"Lack of product, very bad first impression. Wrong order and the worst food I have ever gotten from your fast food location. Plus I call 8 time and no one picked up."

Read All 4735 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Taco Bell

2.1 (2634 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"Needing some comfort food, I headed out to Taco Bell. Got there and was totally ignored for about 5 minutes. Wanted to place my order with the cashier and was told I have to order at some big iPhone next to the counter. So I..."

Read All 4585 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2394 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"I went and order 2 happy lean for my kids I said 6 pieces of nuggets and my mistake for saying sandwich instead of cheese burger they yelled back with an attitude say what sandwich we dont have sandwiches I said my bad I mean..."

Read All 4710 reviews Customer Service

Chipotle

2.1 (710 reviews)
    • www.chipotle.com

"Got an email for BOGO, tried to use it in person, was told it only worked on online orders. Tried to order online and it tells me that online orders are not available at our Duluth, MN location."

Read All 1267 reviews Customer Service

Marcos Pizza

2.3 (958 reviews)
    • marcos.com

"Because I refused to give their website access to my location I was unable to view their menu. I got curious and looked at the reviews for Marco's and now I'm glad I didn't order from this *** Good job Marco's, because people..."

Read All 1467 reviews Customer Service

Burger King

2.0 (713 reviews)
    • www.burgerking.com

"I stopped at the Burger King in Evans Ga at 10pm on June 23, 2021. Mind you, I was the ONLY car in the drive thru. The cashier was pleasant guy, no issue there. My issue was the fact my whole meal was cold. So I asked for a refund..."

Read All 1531 reviews Customer Service

Wendys

2.1 (567 reviews)
    • www.wendys.com

"I will give more details if somebody calls me back with alive person I am not very happy with your phone service either"

Read All 1251 reviews Customer Service

Subway

2.1 (784 reviews)
    • www.subway.com

"I went in to order my subway sandwich and as I was ordering, I saw a fly flying around the vegetables and also landing on them and I told the 2 subway personals that there is a fly fling on the vegetables and the young gentleman s..."

Read All 1725 reviews Customer Service

Sheetz

2.7 (696 reviews)
    • www.sheetz.com

"Have a promo code was just wanting to know where it's supposed to be? I tried to add it as the #s but promo code is 9# and it has to be 10# to get it as a new card uugh"

Read All 1252 reviews Customer Service