Browse Dealers Companies in Cleveland, Ohio

Dealers

Byrider

1.7 (640 reviews)
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"Didn't even have my car for 30 days and it stop on me customer service is horrible nobody answer the phone I had to get my stuff towed to Morse rd location like been without a car for 6 days ! This is unacceptable! I will never..."

Read All 1522 reviews Customer Service

North Coast Auto Mall

1.6 (12 reviews)
    • www.ncautoauction.com

"The biggest group of *** to call themselves an auto dealer. The cars they sell are *** , they sell salvaged and wrecked cars and repair them , and tamper with odometers. Stát away at all costs !"

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ron Marhofer Auto Family

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.marhofer.com

"horrible service!!!!!!!
    Do not buy a car from Brad!
    Ron Marhofer - I called the dealership before going there and said I wanted to look at a certain car (big mistake) I sat and waited - 30 mins later 3 cars I asked to see from..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Hyundai Motor America

1.9 (149 reviews)
    • www.hyundaiusa.com

"I have 2019 sonata less than 31k and i having problem with my car (i think transmission). I called and pay visit to dealer/service but they didnt even try to diagnose to problem. Theyre trying to get rid off me come next week. I..."

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service

Ganley Auto Dealerships

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.ganleyauto.com

"My salesman told me hed call me once my plates were in for my car I bought. He never did. I finally called the dealership a few days before my plates were due to expire and the lady tells me they had been there awhile. I turned..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

CarMax

1.9 (401 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"I samer Nasan I got wholesale dealer license and I want to register in the auction what the best and faster way to be in"

Read All 1264 reviews Customer Service
  • "So I was talking to Jason the online rep a week earlier quoted me on a price for a used car after doing some research saw car was selling cheaper elsewhere called me back right before I was going to purchase other vehicle and..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Autos Direct Online

• www.autosdirectonline.com

"If you dont have time to go into details I would frame them in one word – AUTO DIRECTS IS NO OTHER THEN A FRAUD. STAY AWAY.
    They sales cars atleast 10-15% cheaper then anywhere else you find but think twice how they do this :
    I was..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Trophy Nissan

• www.trophynissan.com

"Absolutely DO NOT recommend this place.
    Sold me a car that could have broken down on me. They sold me a 2010 Dodge Caliber that had a messed up motor that was leaking oil & the right side reverse light was out.
    They tried to..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Taylor Kia Of Toledo

1.4 (12 reviews)
    • www.taylorkiatoledo.com

"I was there for service on 9/9/21 and accidentally left my receipt in the lady's bathroom. Could someone please send me a copy of this bill.
    . The one they sent is dated 7/23/21. Thanks From Viola Conley, Central location."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service