Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies in Cleveland, Ohio

Dating and Social Networking

Facebook

2.3 (5359 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"Sir mujhe old Facebook account deleted karna hai , password bhul gya hu or mob number band ho gya hai"

Read All 17623 reviews Customer Service

Singlesnet

3.5 (2 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking

"I have a client who got cheated on on this website. I hacked into her husbands phone for her"

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

POF

1.8 (1570 reviews)
    • www.pof.com

"I got charged for plenty of fish. And i didnt sign uo for this and this is the 2nd time ive contacted customer service"

Read All 3526 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Madison

1.7 (262 reviews)
    • www.ashleymadison.com

"This web sight makes fake accounts and spam to have men spend money to chat with women. As a woman, I was banned for going off of their sight to chat apps w others! They stalk every conversation and expect you to remain on this..."

Read All 593 reviews Customer Service

Zoosk

1.8 (1537 reviews)
    • www.zoosk.com

"I want my profile deleted. I have cancelled everything week ago and I want my profile deleted. I met my lady on zoosk and you guys are causing problems with us . She says Im on line when I havent been at all . Delete my profile..."

Read All 3627 reviews Customer Service

Tinder

1.8 (787 reviews)
    • www.gotinder.com

"Cancelled tinder 1 year ago, keep getting charged for subscription I dont have, I need to be reimbursed and my information be deleted so I dont get a charge on my credit card again"

Read All 1989 reviews Customer Service

Match

1.7 (470 reviews)
    • www.match.com

"Take 40 from my account and me not used match and canceled payment before, please refund my money back"

Read All 950 reviews Customer Service

Instagram

2.6 (544 reviews)
    • www.instagram.com

"Hii there! I don't know. how to my Instagram account got disabled? I have not violated any of community guidelines. I have a lot of memories and pictures associated with my Instagram account.please you will returned by instagram a..."

Read All 1741 reviews Customer Service

eHarmony

1.5 (687 reviews)
    • www.eharmony.com

"This dating app is so very disappointing.Every day when I look at it it's same guys that were there from the day before . There are so many profiles that have no pictures. Also theres very few new updated men to try and..."

Read All 1445 reviews Customer Service

People Media

1.6 (148 reviews)
    • www.peoplemedia.com

"I was just scrolling hit button by accident didnt want to purchase a monthly subscription I need it taken off my account closed out now Im pissed"

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service