Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Cincinnati, Ohio

Service Centers and Repairs

Tire Discounters

2.5 (162 reviews)
    • www.tirediscounters.com

"I stopped working for TireDiscounters over two months ago. Theyre all nice and friendly. But once you leave the company all they do is ghost you. You cant seem to get a hold of anyone. Still waiting for my uniforms deposit. Also..."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (444 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"I have come to Pep boys (Steven's Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA) on Sunday, 6/13 to check the issue of starting problems with my car. I have bought a new Battery from Pep boys in June 2019 with a 3 years warranty. Since I have started..."

Read All 1450 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Speedway Gas Station

2.3 (521 reviews)
    • www.speedway.com

"I was trespassed, threatened at gun point, and my car towed because my battery was dead from my light being on while I counted change for gas. I filed a lawsuit against a security company and now they harass me every chance they..."

Read All 879 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"I had several car parts painted in February at a shop in Westland MI, had to have the hood redone and it still isn't the best, but I can live with it. I moved to Kansas City and noticed the paint is peeling off of the rear bumper..."

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service

Car X

1.7 (63 reviews)
    • www.carx.com

"I took my car to the shop 4 times for service . I made the appointment, but still was told I had to wait. Very unprofessional. They need more help 2 mechanics is not enough, in a shop that size."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Valvoline Instant Oil Change

1.6 (116 reviews)
    • vioc.com

"Ruin my car added 3 extra quarts of oil and refuse to fix my car. Called corporate no help don't ever use them."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

Swifty Gas Station

2.7 (2 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs

"The guy started pumping....i looked back after a coulpe minutes to see how close it was to being done...the pump was done...so i started up and proceeded to pull forward...the pump was still connected tomy car...he came out of..."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (470 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"Florida st petersburg location. Read Yelp and google reviews. I will continue weekly. I was severely mistreated at 34th street north location. 7 DAYS in a row."

Read All 887 reviews Customer Service

Firestone Complete Auto Care

1.7 (402 reviews)
    • www.firestonecompleteautocare.com

"Hi, I want to provide feedback on my recent visit to one of your locations and would appreciate a timely response. We had an appt at 1PM today and it is now 5:25 and our car is still not finished. It is 100 degrees outside and..."

Read All 831 reviews Customer Service

American Automobile Association

1.5 (117 reviews)
    • www.aaa.com

"My car broke down, I call at 12:30- they said 45 minutes, which turns into 2:45, well the lady told me that people on the high way was more important, y I in the hot sun too.
    And I had to come out of my pocket also ,well anyways sh..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service