Browse Periodicals & Publishing Companies in Cincinnati, Ohio

Periodicals & Publishing

Cincinnati Enquirer

1.8 (33 reviews)
    • www.cincinnati.com

"Good Afternoon: I wrote two weeks ago inquiring when service could become door to door in my hi-rise building as it used to be. I have not heard back from anyone as of yet. Thank you."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

North American Hunting Club

1.3 (837 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"Paid lifetime dues, then they disappeared. Crooks and thieves of thousands of people who trusted and enjoyed the club benefits."

Read All 1587 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Birds And Blooms

3.0 (126 reviews)
    • www.birdsandblooms.com

"I ordered and paid for a subscription that was never received and then ordered another one. I found confirmation of the first. And I'm not angry"

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

Writers Club Press

• Periodicals & Publishing

"tHIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE EXCUSE OF A BOOK i HAVE EVER READ. tHE AUTHOR IS AN *** AND SHOULD BE DEPORTED TOMORROW. hE OBVIOUSLY HAS NEVER DEFENDED A TRAFFIC TICKET IN COURT. hE IS JUST OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE WAY THINGS WORK. wHAT..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Valuemags

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • www.valuemags.com

"I recieved a note from value mag. They said they will refund my payment for Model Airplane News which they advertised but never started the subscription that was paid to paypal"

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Time Magazine

2.0 (174 reviews)
    • www.time.com

"93yo mother ordered mags probably by mistake and wants me to cancel. Called on Sunday. They told me to call back Monday."

Read All 397 reviews Customer Service

The Literary Guild

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.literaryguild.com

"I have a book to return. However, the Post Office will not accept it for return without an address or P O box number. Please supply me with a P O box number for Product Return Center, Hanover, Pa. 17332 as soon as possible. Thank..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Reiman Publications

2.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.reimanpub.com

"I have been charged automatic payment thru discover, STOP , I do not want the birds and bloom magazine"

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service

Prevention Magazine

2.3 (45 reviews)
    • www.prevention.com

"I paid in December for my subscription and I was offered a free gift. I wanted to extend my sister subscription when her subscription would end in March to renew for another month. They told me that would happen for another year...."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

People Magazine

2.6 (559 reviews)
    • www.people.com

"I subscribed 5-7-21 not have not received 6-22-21. I had a subscription years ago. Ive purchased this magazine at the grocery store for years and have enjoyed it."

Read All 1344 reviews Customer Service