Browse Household Essentials Companies in Cincinnati, Ohio

Household Essentials

Glad

1.9 (73 reviews)
    • www.glad.com

"This is the second box I bought and it will not unroll. I like the product it is just getting it out of the box that is the pain. I will not buy anymore"

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Charmin

1.9 (211 reviews)
    • www.charmin.com

"Your ads are annoying. I would never buy your product because or your ads. Stop them if you want sales.I will never buy Charmin even though I like it. When your ad comes on I change my channel. Shoot those offensive *** wiggling..."

Read All 487 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zerowater

2.3 (398 reviews)
    • www.zerowater.com

"The filter does not last me more than 2 weeks. This product is too expensive to use with the purchase of new filters so often. I am very dissapointed with this product!"

Read All 929 reviews Customer Service

Sc Johnson

2.8 (26 reviews)
    • www.scjohnson.com

"I tried to write SCJohnson directly, but they don't seem to want people to contact them by stating in the email area that their birthdate is "not within the correct range"?!?!?!?! Don't think I've ever seen anything like that..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Procter And Gamble

2.0 (75 reviews)
    • www.pg.com

"I asked for A product I can no longer find. I was given A link that asked for my credit card info. How does that help me?? I am not given cc info just to find and answer ."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Olde Brooklyn Lantern

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • oldebrooklynlantern.com

"I ordered two lanterns and was told by several customer service representatives that I would also get reimbursed for original and return shipping costs if I paid insurance on the return. Then I was told by another rep that..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Downy

2.6 (126 reviews)
    • downy.com

"This product when added to the laundry according to directions produces an overpowering caustic chemical odor which may be quite irritating to some persons. Us persons;aggravating to sinus and throat alike. Escapes the machine..."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service

Cascade Clean

2.3 (47 reviews)
    • www.cascadeclean.com

"For WHAT POSSIBLE REASON would Cascade try to use sexual connotations to sell dish washer soap? ABSOLUTELY THE WORST AD I've seen in quite some time. The easiest way I can describe it is that " Its just plane NASTY!""

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

BowlSparkle Com

1.2 (247 reviews)
    • bowlsparkle.com

"There is nothing to tell. The Company got my money and I never received my products (3). I was looking forward to using this product."

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service