Browse Auto Companies in Cincinnati, Ohio

Auto

Kia Motors

2.1 (441 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"I have purchased new 2021 Soul EX (VIN: KNDJ33AU8M779****) at Brown Manassas Kia on June 18, 2021. The car has less than 200 miles.
    I was driving the Soul on I-495 today at speed 65 miles/hr, the engine light came on and engine was..."

Read All 1186 reviews Customer Service

Ford

2.0 (300 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"I got a survey to fill out...no other contact. I guess that my business doesn't mean that much to them."

Read All 966 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

General Motors

1.9 (268 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"Called GM customer Service first time w/o 6/14/21. Very unsatisfactory level of knowledge. It is now a week and several.phone calls later with still no resolution to problem. HELP !!"

Read All 931 reviews Customer Service

Baja Motorsports

3.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.bajamotorsports.net

"I need a coil pulser for A dr 50. I have found the part on your page but no price or odering steps please e mail at snookslayer@***.com also please send a copy of it to this email just in case the first email doesnt work.
    austinjch..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Subaru Of America

2.5 (500 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"I purchased a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek plus Subaru insurance from Koeppel Subaru after trading in my Subaru Impreza 2017 with 5 year Subaru insurance. I am due a refund on the 2017 insurance. Koeppel Subaru had informed me in April 2..."

Read All 1024 reviews Customer Service

Premier Parking Usa

1.5 (43 reviews)
    • premierparkingusa.com

"I parked at the lot at 3rd and Veterans Parkway Sunday Oct. 13. 1PM. A large sign by pay booth stated parking hours
    M-F 6---
    Sat 6---
    Nothing for Sunday. The sign led me to believe there was no charge for Sunday. I took my out of tow..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

One Stop Motors

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.onestopmotors.com

"Bought a Navara they said they had just done the head and timing chain. 10 days later bang . The mechanic didn’t do up the bleeder screw on the tension pulley. Catastrophic damage occurred. On further inspection they didn’t even..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Nissan USA

2.0 (162 reviews)
    • www.nissanusa.com

"Im still waiting on a call from the company regarding the airbag situation its getting to point where Im about contact a lawyer so can someone please contact me at the following number 706393****"

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service

National Motor Museum Mint

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.motormint.com

"I have a Red 1956 Ford F-100 pickup truck and a Green 1948 Ford F-1 pickup which I received as a Christmas gift about 10 years ago. While cleaning their display case today, I noticed that the Green 1948 has been missing the right..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Mazda

1.9 (43 reviews)
    • www.mazda.com

"Mazda in Huntersville and Gastonia NC ripped off the public.price manipulation.plrsse contact me a 304816****.i reporting this the whoever what's to listen."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service