Browse Companies in Cincinnati, Ohio

Ohio, Cincinnati

Cincinnati Bell

1.5 (382 reviews)
    • www.cincinnatibell.com

"The store at 221 East 4th street is closed down it will not be opening back up. I work at this building and I wanted everyone to know it is closed."

Read All 550 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,792 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"The guy drove up in a silver haundea elantra he had a passenger she looked high jerkin all around but the radio was not on lol he was so high like oblivious to me standing right in front of him I'm in Charleston SC an I'm..."

Read All 22828 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

RushCard

1.6 (2,212 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I'm in neednof my bank statements, I've emailed them and have had no response and I urgently need my bank statements"

Read All 4677 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,299 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Tried looking for the games. Each channel wanted me to buy the games for $69.99
    Each. On NFL Sunday ticket They need real people to handle problems with their customers. I was told a service representative would be with me in 1 min..."

Read All 13513 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,926 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My Facebook and Instagram account someone has been logged in, without my permission and using my account without my permission so I request you stop that 3rd person using my account and give it back to me . And your Facebook team..."

Read All 37086 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,603 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"On May 19th I ordered a refrigerator I was told it wouldn't be available until June 30. Then I was told three different dates in July and more dates in August. On the 27th of August I found out sears cancelled my order I was told..."

Read All 6870 reviews Customer Service

Cincinnati Enquirer

1.7 (41 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.cincinnati.com

"We have subscribed to this paper for close to forty years even though the quality and the timeliness of the reporting have been in a steep decline for at least ten of those years, (We now get only the Sunday paper delivered, but w..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Kroger

2.5 (594 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.kroger.com

"After buying gift card,I cannot print it out I have talked with customer service twice in the last two days but to no avail"

Read All 1278 reviews Customer Service

United Dairy Farmers

2.6 (88 reviews)
    • Dairy Foods
    • www.udfinc.com

"I recently went in to buy a large amount of ice cream and soda for floats. Tammy and Loree at the Mongtgomery and Fields Ertel road store gave me great service. Both are great employees and should be rewarded."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service