Browse Telecommunications Companies in Akron, Ohio

Telecommunications

DIRECTV

1.7 (5272 reviews)
    • directv.com

"CenturyLink is the 3rd party billing agent for DirecTV. Once a month for the last 2 years CenturyLink has sent me a bill for both their internet services and DirecTV satellite services. The June 2021 billing cycle included 2 month..."

Read All 13475 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ATT

1.6 (2267 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"My cc expired and before I realized it the grace period had passed. I updated my cc and they would not reinstate my tv subscription. Just want me to buy a new one and create a new email account for more money"

Read All 6292 reviews Customer Service

Zallas

• www.zallas.com

"I hired Zallas.com to remove a negative link made by an ex employee that showed up in Google a couple of months ago. They charged me over $3,000 and never done anything they promised and after one month, they called again and..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Sirius XM Radio

2.0 (539 reviews)
    • www.siriusxm.com

"I signed on with Sirius to listen to talk free music and to laugh at what Howard stern had to say. This last year Howard got totally political so I shut him off and now that Im trying to enjoy talk free radio all I hear is..."

Read All 1391 reviews Customer Service

Securtel

1.3 (662 reviews)
    • www.securtel.us

"I have charges for 49.89 and i dont know why i was charged that and i need a refund on 30 i put on my account today they transferred my boyfriend to prison"

Read All 1667 reviews Customer Service

Safelink Wireless

1.9 (513 reviews)
    • www.safelinkwireless.com

"I got SIM card no phone I need a phone I can not say something else when I need a phone I dont know what else to say"

Read All 1160 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1071 reviews)
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"had a power surge on June 18th NO TV since DISH says they cannot repair till July 13th, That's ***"

Read All 2780 reviews Customer Service

Boost Mobile

1.8 (679 reviews)
    • www.boostmobile.com

"My father passed away. I am trying to cancel the account and get a refund on the balance of the account with is over $300. Trying to cancel the account is a nightmare and to add to the fun:
    1) there are charges for phone calls on t..."

Read All 1351 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (1723 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"I run speed test on my network often and I use Wi-Fi mainly and it goes up and down consistently throughout the day it is very disappointing."

Read All 2982 reviews Customer Service