Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Akron, Ohio

Supermarkets and Malls

WalMart

2.2 (4576 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"True bbcbjnhck nvd jhfftkbk khfefvnkgg jbgggff mngr khgffjk kgffjjcmk nbvhgfdf nbhhfd su kk jhgggfvnnkk"

Read All 10511 reviews Customer Service

Menards

2.3 (1758 reviews)
    • www.menards.com

"I never received my rebate but what sucks is that I saved everyone of them from $300 - $10 and then they cant say if they mailed it or not you would think they would have a record of the rebates they send out"

Read All 3926 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Family Dollar

2.3 (941 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"Really dirty store and poorly recovered. The main aisles are not terrible but the aisles on the edges are very poorly recovered. The floors are disgustingly dirty and have been for about a year. The floors need a strip and wax...."

Read All 2063 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (878 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"I wasn't pissed about anything. I had a question about an item on Sam's website. I still didn't get a clear answer."

Read All 2094 reviews Customer Service

Kohls

2.3 (1036 reviews)
    • www.kohls.com

"We were asking for info on how to replace the cording that goes through both sides of our zero gravity chairs we bought at Defiance , Ohio Kohls but nobody seems to be able to help us .The brand is Sonoma and they are still sold..."

Read All 2165 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3274 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"I bought a washing machine which was supposed to be delivered at my home for free but after receiving several emails telling me to pick it up I paid someone to pick it up for me and now I am receiving telephone calls that they..."

Read All 6611 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1470 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"I had given all the details to the representative when I called in. Read the notes. If you truly cared about customer satisfaction, you would not be wasting time time with these repeated emails. Take the information given snd..."

Read All 3206 reviews Customer Service

Tractor Supply

2.3 (392 reviews)
    • www.tractorsupply.com

"Bought huskee riding mower and power plus warranty. Mower won't start after 2 years. Contacted warranty co. 6 weeks ago and nothing done but blow smoke up my *** SCAM DO NOT BUY WARRANTY FROM ASURION."

Read All 671 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2529 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"I have been trying to return an item since June 14th to the Pasadena CA. Store clerk says the system is down. 10 days now!!!!!"

Read All 6742 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (999 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"Why do you have to get pissed & frustrated in order to get what you were promised initially. I received my product but the lack of there customer service representatives inability to track down my item, I had to. They told me..."

Read All 2912 reviews Customer Service