Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies in Akron, Ohio

Loans and Mortgages

Greentree Servicing

1.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.gtservicing.com

"I bought a 1996 mobile home in 1999 brand new, its Finance threw Green Tree, o have already paid 85.000, balance is 27.000 thousand still, only worth 12000 now, can they do that"

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

GMAC Mortgage

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages

"I have being calling to find out about a check I have. I can not get in touch with them since last year it says if you over 50 press 1 then you get about insurance trying to sell you if you press 2 they hung up."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

EC Financial

1.9 (8 reviews)
    • www.ecfinancial.net

"EC Financial contacted me, a California notary, to oversee a mortgage application signing. I completed the assignment flawlessly. When I inquired about overdue payment they promised to send a check but did not. Then they stopped..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Citizens One

1.3 (47 reviews)
    • www.citizensone.com

"This frickin "bank" stole my money from a closed bank account. They took payments for four months, causing a derogatory mark on my credit. When you view the account, it clearly shows only one bank account. I call for assistance..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

CitiFinancial

1.3 (68 reviews)
    • online.citi.com

"I need a release form stating I dont owe any money on the car I got a title in my name but its stay has a lean on the title when there no money owed on the car"

Read All 647 reviews Customer Service

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Caliber Home Loans

1.4 (159 reviews)
    • www.caliberhomeloans.com

"Calling 1 80* *** **** and I am unable to speak to anyone. No option to ask a question and after a while they just hang up on you. The main facebook page is also missing."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Advance America

2.3 (76 reviews)
    • www.advanceamerica.net

"I received a call from advance America office,
    style="background-color:

His name was Peter Rogers.And was approved for a loan.i paid every thing they asked got my confermation number went to get it at western union and got denie"

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service