Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies in Akron, Ohio

Loans and Mortgages

Option One Mortgage

1.7 (5 reviews)
    • www.oomc.com

"They processed and closed a mortgage that did not even belong to me. After receiving the documents from them that were not even signed by me, Income was not even correct. This company is far worst than any mortgage company..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

OneMain Financial

1.6 (522 reviews)
    • www.onemainfinancial.com

"Upload information but I dont have checks but I do have a checking account can I still get the loan thanks ."

Read All 1226 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ocwen

1.3 (362 reviews)
    • www.ocwen.com

"We had bought a house in 2005 and we're going through yall we was wondering how we can get a copie where when we bought the house can you help us with that or who we can contact thanks"

Read All 1512 reviews Customer Service

Nelnet

1.2 (88 reviews)
    • www.nelnet.com

"when I call customer service long wait times for them to answer phones when they feel like it usually get hung up ondo not use this"

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service

Nationstar Mortgage

1.3 (275 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages

"Nation Star is nothing more than a call center, similar to an online college, one is not dealing with the real deal when calling in to this "mortgage service". One would think that the person they are speaking to about their..."

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service

Mgc Mortgage

1.2 (30 reviews)
    • mgcmortgage.com

"I am so sick of every year having to fight with this company behind my home insurance they always want to buy insurance for my home when I have my own insurance I have sent it to them my insurance company faxed it 2 times or more..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

LoanCare

1.4 (91 reviews)
    • www.loancareservicing.com

"I am trying to get a payoff to refinance, they are refusing. I have not missed any mortgage payments. It is ridiculous. They have horrible reviews and mess with consumers. So a person who is actually paying their mortgage is..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

LendingPoint

1.8 (8 reviews)
    • www.lendingpoint.com

"A person called me I didn't like the from the Is Lynn point they called from a Texas number and Georgia number"

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Lending Club

2.0 (230 reviews)
    • lendingclub.com

"I called lending club to inform of my financial issues. They were unable to extend any help. I am still in a bind"

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service

Homecomings Financial

2.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.homecomings.com

"my complaint is the discrimination i received from homecomings my mortgage was for 52,324.73 i was charged in 2004 8.984% interest rate finance charge of 101.216.31 total amount 153,169.23 on a 52,0000 property a clear cut case..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service