Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies in Akron, Ohio

Loans and Mortgages

Zocaloans

1.5 (207 reviews)
    • zocaloans.com

"This company is a total scam. They took over $2500 out of my account. On a $550 loan. And were still trying to take more.I'm hoping to get criminal charges against them. We'll see. Do not borrow from these scammers hoping"

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Checksmart

1.6 (98 reviews)
    • www.checksmart.com

"presented a check to them to cash from my 401k for an overpayment. checksmart verified it and it was fine. they tried to deposit twice and made this check bounce. they called me and said they want their money back. they have it..."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cenlar

1.3 (260 reviews)
    • www.cenlar.com

"No one can seem to reissue my escrow refund! This has been going on since February. Im so tired of calling every week just to hear, I dont know what is going on, I will send and email . This is ridiculous, please reissue my..."

Read All 617 reviews Customer Service

Bridgecrest

3.0 (453 reviews)
    • myaccount.bridgecrest.com

"Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m very glad to hear you are satisfied with Bridgecrest! We strive to work with our customers in any way we can. I’m pleased to hear your experience aligned with our set..."

Read All 654 reviews Customer Service

Avant

2.1 (35 reviews)
    • www.avant.com

"Credit card company business was closed .I will need to call back later. I was not aware of annual fee."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Third Federal

1.9 (33 reviews)
    • www.thirdfederal.com

"I received several letters offering a quick and easy refinance, unfortunately the process was anything but! After going to one of your branches, and provided all the information I was told to provide, there was always something..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Think Cash

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.thinkcash.com

"I have never heard of think cash let alone taken out a loan with these people, now this rude *** woman calling and threatening me. Wtf everytime I try to get specifics she won't answer my questions. I'm about to call the BBB on..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Specialized Loan Servicing

1.2 (181 reviews)
    • www.sls.net

"I have reached out to SLS to refinance my home as they are the current mortgage holder,, but as of today's date 06.15.21 I have not received any text messages or emails with regard to my request. Thank you
    Saralee D Jude"

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service

Seterus

1.2 (293 reviews)
    • www.seterus.com

"I'm another individual who has had a very negative experience with Seterus. Any