Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies in Akron, Ohio

Loans and Mortgages

Zocaloans

1.5 (211 reviews)
    • zocaloans.com

"No complaints I appreciate your response.I am very satisfied with the beginning too 2 payments left.J will save my Zoco information in case I need your help. Unlike Green Arrow Loans who I have small loan with.Cannot reach them by..."

Read All 387 reviews Customer Service

Checksmart

1.6 (100 reviews)
    • www.checksmart.com

"I took a check in from my mother and she the girl behind the counter was very rude to me and she asked me what the check was for and why my mother was writing me a check and I told her it was just so I could have some money in my..."

Read All 190 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cenlar

1.3 (263 reviews)
    • www.cenlar.com

"I need change my social Security number someone call me I have my new social security number that you have good day"

Read All 621 reviews Customer Service

Bridgecrest

3.0 (470 reviews)
    • myaccount.bridgecrest.com

"Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret to hear you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and truly apologize for any frustration or inconvenience the situation described may have caused. Please know, we..."

Read All 676 reviews Customer Service

Avant

2.0 (38 reviews)
    • www.avant.com

"This is a scam I never applied for this card online and all of a sudden it showed up on my credit report. I never even received a card in the mail. When I called them they said I needed to fill out an affidavit, then pay to have I..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Third Federal

1.9 (34 reviews)
    • www.thirdfederal.com

"I have put up with their poor online support and inconsistent documentation efforts for 4.5 years, and now that I've moved and my account is closed, I'm still having to put up with the most archaic IT/online support and processes..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Think Cash

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.thinkcash.com

"I have never heard of think cash let alone taken out a loan with these people, now this rude *** woman calling and threatening me. Wtf everytime I try to get specifics she won't answer my questions. I'm about to call the BBB on..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Specialized Loan Servicing

1.2 (186 reviews)
    • www.sls.net

"I didn't ask to be a customer of this company. I originally was a customer of Wells Fargo who I was happy with but SLS came in and bought my loan out. I actually always did things on line and never dealt with them until I wanted..."

Read All 449 reviews Customer Service

Seterus

1.2 (295 reviews)
    • www.seterus.com

"I need an address to send my last 2 paystubs. ps. What does the word pissed mean at the agree box below?"

Read All 814 reviews Customer Service

Saxon Mortgage

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.saxonmortgage.com

"Please I need to speak with someone. I am searching for account numbers. The number I dial into 817-665-**** is not a working number. Please help time is not on my side. Thank you so much."

Read All 321 reviews Customer Service