Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Akron, Ohio

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Veer Cosmetics

2.3 (591 reviews)
    • cosmeticsbyv.com

"NinjaLOLLikeNothing bad to say about company or product ........................................................"

Read All 1131 reviews Customer Service

Ulta

1.8 (486 reviews)
    • www.ulta.com

"My package has been in Chandler Az for 2 days June 14th. Today is the 17th and still no package.
    Received a phone call from on Trac delivery service asking for the business name where the package was to be delivered.
    When speaking t..."

Read All 961 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Garnier

1.9 (168 reviews)
    • www.garnierusa.com

"I noticed my baby hairs shorter than I was doing my hair and started to notice a lot more of it looked cut off in some places... this is really sad and Im irritated about it..."

Read All 368 reviews Customer Service

Vine Vera

1.3 (43 reviews)
    • www.vinevera.com

"We were at La Jolla Mall, and was given a sample to try Vine Vera Resveratrol moisture day cream. I used sample cream and wow it felt great-so I got excited and ordered on-line the exact same product for $55. I received it Sunday..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Nerium International

3.1 (77 reviews)
    • www.nerium.com

"kundendienst@***.com doesnt work
    Dear SIrs,
    I started using your products a little over 40 days ago and ordered my second batch. This came yesterday the 24th of January 2020. To my suprise the bottle came with a seal and once I open..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (436 reviews)
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"Charged me after sending me stuff on a subscription. I never formally signed up for a subscription it was automatically done when I bought a package from them at a discount - not realizing it would be charged for another stash at..."

Read All 1249 reviews Customer Service

It Cosmetics

1.7 (135 reviews)
    • www.itcosmetics.com

"Micro eyebrow pencil. I have used it products for years and love them. I have bought two micro eyebrow pencils in the past two weeks and both of them crumbled one lasted a week the other one crumbled within two days very..."

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

House Of Beauty World

1.5 (431 reviews)
    • www.houseofbeautyworld.com

"Communication is not good at all I ordered an item on June 6 or June 7 and still havent received the item"

Read All 727 reviews Customer Service

Guthy Renker

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • www.guthy-renker.com

"I am being charge for Perricone skin care products that I did not approve of. And now I am being charged fir another order"

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Glamor Gold Cream

1.2 (50 reviews)
    • glamorgold.net

"I receive this product EVERY 30 DAYS - who could go through a jar this fast.
    I want to cancel this subscription. There is no place that I can find a phone number. The number on my credit card is just a voicemail saying to go to the..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service