Browse Auto Parts and Accessories Companies in Akron, Ohio

Auto Parts and Accessories

RockAuto

2.5 (2467 reviews)
    • www.rockauto.com

"I returned the part it was never opened or used I didnt get my refund either and all this was before the 30 day return limits"

Read All 5413 reviews Customer Service

PartsGeek

2.1 (922 reviews)
    • www.partsgeek.com

"Sent back sent back sent back sent back sent back sent back sent back sent back sent back sent back sent cack"

Read All 2092 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Goodyear

1.8 (89 reviews)
    • www.goodyear.com

"I have been attempting to get my rebate for 4 new tires since feb 2021. I have received excuse after excuse. I filed a complaint with the BBB today maybe they can help. Also many other people have had the same problem after..."

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service

Weathertech

2.0 (365 reviews)
    • www.weathertech.com

"Loss or misplaced the larger sized cups that would fit new car cup holder. Original car was 2012 Toyota Scion XB now 2017 Toyota Rav 4 Limited. Need replacement of cup set for my done cup holder."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service

CARiD

1.5 (809 reviews)
    • www.carid.com

"I ordered a wheel and tire package that took 4 weeks to come in. The packing was intact with no damage but when I opened each I found every single one full of curb rash, one had a poor paint repair don't from falling or something..."

Read All 1192 reviews Customer Service

Shockwarehouse

1.5 (33 reviews)
    • www.shockwarehouse.com

"I ordered rear shocks for my Toyota Tundra on 3/25/21. Every time I called to check on the order, I got run around from Carlos Escalante who kept saying order will ship tomorrow. I never got shipping information or package..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Monster Transmission

1.7 (287 reviews)
    • www.monstertransmission.com

"I ordered t400 short tail. Called asked what kind of car a what shift I wanted. All good. Got the trans. My son anddont go local I put in the car. took the car to the speed shop to have other work done. I told to check it out..."

Read All 462 reviews Customer Service

Lkq Corporation

1.7 (155 reviews)
    • www.lkqcorp.com

"Ive called multiple locations trying to set up a commercial account for my mechanic shop. No one seems to know the number"

Read All 322 reviews Customer Service

Continental Tires

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • www.continental-tires.com

"My 80 year old mother replaced put continental tires on her car. A year later with 16,000 miles there was no tread. I contacted Continental warranty. They told me wed have to send the tires onto them to receive compensation. We..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service