Browse Companies in Akron, Ohio

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,783 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"My money was not in my bank and my bank told me it was no deposit made to my bank and door dash said it was and its not"

Read All 22801 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,646 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"Hola buenos días mi razón es q yo pedí dos pedidos y nunca yo lo en viaron y me cobraron $ 68 dólares y quiero q me dé hiervan mi dinero "

Read All 17766 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,925 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"Popeye's on Lincoln hwy in North Aurora, IL and ordered a 10 piece chicken dinner Mild ALL DARK MEAT. I said LEGS and THIGHS ONLY with sides mashed potato and gravy and Cole slaw. I was having a small get together with friends...."

Read All 4814 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,267 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"It takes them over an hour to make the wrong order now. They don't answer the phone. You have to go through the drive through to inquire about the curbside or delivery order. Then they ask what your order was, try to find the..."

Read All 3725 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,556 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Sat in line at the speaker for 11mins this morning, 9/20/2021. No one answered the speaker! Pulled up to both windows n didnt c a sole. This was at 5:27 this morn n theyr supposed to b open at 5:00"

Read All 4987 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,832 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I cant make transfer money from my opay account each time I trying to make transfer it always write transaction failed"

Read All 36691 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,212 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I'm in neednof my bank statements, I've emailed them and have had no response and I urgently need my bank statements"

Read All 4677 reviews Customer Service

RockAuto

2.5 (2,683 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.rockauto.com

"Ordered a fuel pump it was defective. Got another which for some reason was more money. Need that adjusted to the first ones price. And never got a return shipping label to send defective one back"

Read All 5887 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,377 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"Cancel my membership please and stop taking my off of my card this is Ryan Miley 786-490-**** Thank You So Much"

Read All 4624 reviews Customer Service

Camping World

1.8 (2,147 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.campingworld.com

"I bought 2 RV'S from CW and after the 1st one I should have known better than to buy the 2nd one from them. Kept each 1 four years and worse service I ever had on both . Would drop them off for service and they would call tell me..."

Read All 3638 reviews Customer Service