Browse Companies in Ohio, United States

Ohio

Alluracell

1.3 (36 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"On 6/24/2019 I was charged $93.40 by your company. I DID NOT ORDER anything from you and I never heard of you before that charge was taken from my checking account. I have NO NEED for any of your services and I want the $93.40..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

AllSwissWatch

• Jewelry and Accessories
    • www.allswisswatch.se

"The order took forever to arrive but whatever.
    I got the $600 replica Richard Mille and within minutes the band broke and within few hours it was clear the watch was going to be a problem.
    I tried to return it but no response. When..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Allstate Motor Club

1.5 (142 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.allstatemotorclub.com

"I have been waiting for over 3 hours for a tow. The first time I called to see why they had found out about who was towing me I was told they had found 6 different providers but the no ones they had already contacted didn't have..."

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

AlliedBarton Security Services

1.8 (50 reviews)
    • Security and Protection Services

"Richard bray works for barton security he comes into the strip club in atl gets wasted and uses his companys credit card he has also said racist things and will find the girls number at the strip club and harrass them. He needs..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Allied Van Lines

1.5 (28 reviews)
    • Moving and Storage
    • www.allied.com

"This is my third time using allied two times was great this time was terrible driver Shane was good his help needed to be fired me and my wife our in eighths and piled heavy boxes eight feed high we could not Get them down lamp..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Allied Publishers Service

• Periodicals & Publishing
    • alliedpublishers.com

"I just got a call from someone telling me that I have a bill from 25 years ago for Allied Publishing... 1. 25 years ago! 2. these went to a PO box- that I don't ever remember having and then the Post office sent them to an ex mom..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Allied International Credit

1.2 (22 reviews)
    • Collection Agencies
    • www.aiccorp.com

"Allied International Credit Corp., located in Richmond, Virginia, alleging that EBAY referred my account to them for collection of $127.44 owed on my account (the EBAY account number they referenced isnt even close to an actual..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Allianz Global Assistance Usa

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.allianzassistance.com

"Purchased 3 airline tickets for a business trip and purchased the insurance that was on the Priceline website. My trip was canceled as a result of covid concerns at my destination and I would have to reschedule. Allianz paid for..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Alliance Medical and Home Care

• Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.alliancelexington.com

"I have been dealing with two different people in the Payroll Dept and no one can seem to help me. Intuit certainly has no problem charging a huge fee each yr though. Yesterday I wasted 1 1/2 hours of my time and then the man told..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Alliance for Affordable Services

• Insurance
    • www.affordableservices.org

"I was with them for almost a year without complaints or problems, but then again, I never needed them. Went to cancel at the end of 2013 a week before my next payment was due. The representative said the cancellation will not..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service