Browse Companies in Ohio, United States

Amazingly Cat

1.4 (285 reviews)
    • Pet Stores
    • www.amazinglycat.com

"I purchased your innovation snake. I received it but it does not work. I charge the snake and I even bought new batteries for the remote. I would like a replacement or a refund.
    I am so disappointed because I bought other items fro..."

Read All 457 reviews Customer Service

Amazing Keys

2.0 (7 reviews)
    • Equipment
    • amazingkeys.com

"Thing happened to me as with several other persons on this . I ordered a remote for a 2003 Honda CRV. Did not work, I mailed the remote back to not-so amazing keys at a cost if another $7.25 on top of the $58.00 I paid for the rem..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AmazaScapes

1.0 (1 review)
    • Landscaping and Gardening
    • amazascapes.com

"DO NOT USE AMAZASCAPES. We used Amazascapes for over 2 years for our lawn care and patio hardscaping, we actually recommended Paul Campbell, the owner to friends. We had a project to have a path and stairs that go to our basement..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

AMARA HOME CARE

• Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"We trusted PrimePay with access to our bank account and came to regret it sorely. Beware! PrimePay did payroll for our 300+ employees. It went well until we ended their contract to do our payroll in-house and save money. PrimePay..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Amalgamated Bank

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.amalgamatedbank.com

"I have an emergency and went into town to one of the other banks to do a cash advance and these people declined it. It clearly says I can do a cash advance of 25000, yet when I tried to pull a mere 4k they ball. You can't get..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Alterra Pest Control

1.0 (9 reviews)
    • Pest Control and Services
    • www.alterrapest.com

"Poor experience, do not sign. Received the minimum at service calls, basically a 5 min exterior walk around. Did not approach, my fault. I do not recommend. I called to complain and cancel my service agreement due to poor..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Alpine Outdoor Store

1.1 (32 reviews)
    • Hunting, Fishing and Camping
    • alpineoutdoorstore.com

"Two years later, still have not received backpack that was ordered."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Alpine Auto Recovery

• Service Centers and Repairs

"This business should be shut down. They are going on private property and towing legally parked vehicles in our lot at The Girardsat Cherry Hills. They have scouts they pay to let them know certain vehicles they can tow to make..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

ALPHAEON

1.6 (13 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • alphaeon.com

"I'm in a different country and trying to make my payment from here.. I'm no able to get to any site or connect to any of the Toll Free numbers, it's frustrating!
    I also tried to ask my daughter to do the payment for, and she couldn..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service
  • "The Alpha Helicopter in Florida is out of business to my knowledge it is NOT the same company or ever associated with our Georgia company. We are in Georgia and do not nor ever have served Florida. I assume people just looked up..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service