Browse Companies in Ohio, United States

AffordableHealthPlans Org

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • affordablehealthplans.org

"A.H.P. Posted information nationally causing spam calls to the point of losing phone number. Harassing demands for personal information from unknown callers/providers!"

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Spa Covers

1.2 (30 reviews)
    • Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies
    • www.affordablespacovers.com

"Placed an order 07 12 20 called to check status a week later was told I'd receive an email when shipping around January or I can expedite shipping for 80 dollars and get it in September or cancel and lose 150 dollars in penalties..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Affordable Dentures And Implants

1.6 (59 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"This has been a year long nightmare.
    I went to the Columbus East location of Affordable Dentures for an upper denture. I purchased the first time denture wearer package so first I was supposed to have a healing denture and it was n..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Aeverex

1.5 (20 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • aeverex.com

"I have tried over a thousand and one times to get my car fixed through Aeverex, only to be given the run arounds every freaking time. I have paid for this "insurance" for the past 5 years, but yet can't get my car. They have u go..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Aetna Medicare

1.3 (19 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.aetnamedicare.com

"Im unhappy and dissatisfied with silver script. I have a condition that I need Medication for. Ive been in contact with representatives that keep slow playing me, making everything. I darn near had a stroke the other day, trying t..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Aeropostale

1.9 (37 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.aeropostale.com

"my husband ordered clothes email: grd1972@***.com from my debit card , you charged $68.05 on 07/31/2021 he did not have permission to use my card. He stole my card fraud"

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Adzzup

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • Advertising

"They have been working on making new website for my company. 6 months or so. Very cheap website. just a bunch of square boxes. They're lack of common sense, improper wording, makes me wonder what grade they dropped out of. I have..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Advantagecare Physicians

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.acpny.com

"Staying on hold for45 - 55 mins and no one picks up the phone. Excuses after excuses: Convid, staff shortage. No regards to people time. Call center sending calls to the wrong department. Receptionist not following through..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Advanced Indoor Comfort

• Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning
    • www.advancedindoorcomfort.com

"Advanced Indoor Comfort Falsely advertises for free estimates. He was outbid for the job by another company that the bank chose and proceeds to bill for the estimate. I stated that I would not pay for something that was..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Adsmart Outdoor Advertising

• Advertising
    • www.adsmartoutdoor.com

"I just got the same email smdh Thanks in advance for letting me know about these people "

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service