Browse Companies in Ohio, United States

RockAuto

2.5 (2,741 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.rockauto.com

"I'm trying to correct my Street name to Tumlin st Nw rather than Tomlin st NW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 6000 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1,562 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"Why my money take from account and also who open credit from my information. I need my money as soon as possible"

Read All 4116 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Giant Eagle

2.3 (184 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.gianteagle.com

"We go senior hours, and enjoy most of the store. The Cart people we find are rude and don't care about customers. They won't even move to the side so you can get through the isle, they just think about themselves and what they..."

Read All 332 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,431 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"I got banned for no reason and this guy named 25Envy was really toxic and reported me for no reason but I did"

Read All 10621 reviews Customer Service

Portrait Innovations

1.9 (876 reviews)
    • Photography
    • www.portraitinnovations.com

"The Fredericksburg va location over charged me and then told me they cant refund my money. Gave me a letter to mail off and get a refund. I did the letter was mailed back saying wrong address. Called the location and they told me..."

Read All 1409 reviews Customer Service

United Dairy Farmers

2.6 (90 reviews)
    • Dairy Foods
    • www.udfinc.com

"My wife came to Clifton avenue and brought Orange sherbert ice cream at 12:55 p.m. today. And we discovered small pieces of metal in our ice cream."

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

Tire Discounters

2.5 (170 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.tirediscounters.com

"Technician left locking lug nut off vehicle. Need to be reimbursed for new set of locking lug nuts. Please call me ASAP"

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (970 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"I order from Jimmy John's on a regular basis. I noticed the prices on my sandwich fluctuates sometime I paid 14 other times I pay under 12. I called to order my husband a sandwich today, you spoke on the situation from last night..."

Read All 1877 reviews Customer Service

Fifth Third Bank

1.5 (293 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.53.com

"I paid 900.00 mortgage payment this month which 353.14 is my payment and I wrote 546.86 as additional principle so what gives your bank the right to change what I wrote down. You have sent me another statement saying my payment..."

Read All 671 reviews Customer Service

Rural King

2.3 (423 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.ruralking.com

"All the managers are rude and really don't care about customers all they try to do is push some kind of rip off credit card"

Read All 841 reviews Customer Service