Browse Companies in Ohio, United States

Cleveland Clinic

1.9 (191 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • my.clevelandclinic.org

"Office visit Dr. Fazekas, Dermatology for female hair loss My words were repeatedly cut off by Helga (assistant) and the rude doctor. I was told I have 15 minutes. I was not treated as an individual person who had a reason to..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,216 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I was Charged $16.50 since August for a unauthorized transaction I was Transferred but no one picked up"

Read All 4689 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rumpke

1.7 (167 reviews)
    • Waste And Recycling Services
    • www.rumpke.com

"Scheduled a couch pickup informed Rumpke that the couch was a dual recliner back does not come off. They said just to be sure it was wrapped in plastic. Did that. Pick up set for Friday. The following Monday couch still here...."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,831 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"My Uber driver ran my foot over. I was getting out of the car and she put the car in drive n the back passenger tire hit he back if my foot and pulled my shoe almost off.
    She drove crazy fast missed exits n interstate cussed me out..."

Read All 13318 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2,607 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Pedí una orden y nunca llegó larebabahago ymonjaa yo des decirren respinvitanuncioouna ... no cojian el telefono"

Read All 4122 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,090 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"I tried to use a 50 dollar gift card I bought an it said it was already used I bought this for my son I called some costumer service line an was told it would be resolved by email 3 days later nothing I just want my money back at..."

Read All 11375 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,262 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"Hi customerhelp at ebay.com.
    Since you asked me to update my bank account information this summer, Ive noticed theres some problems with it still. In the beginning of October, you informed me, that it wasnt possible to draw my mont..."

Read All 11203 reviews Customer Service

Huntington Bank

1.6 (232 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.huntington.com

"Had a $9k+ pymt sent to CC company due to my error. Spent a few hrs on hold at this new bank to me (previously TCF). Because I couldnt get thru to anyone easily out decided dot take a trip to the branch. I waited in teller line wh..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,672 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Didn't answer the phone full of bs and everything that's with it better get a new app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 11056 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,669 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Hello my name is Shavondia Brown i order on shein a month ago Here's the order number GSUMD4005****NG. I Have not gotten any updates on my order, So I would like to kno what is going on with shipment or I would have to contact my..."

Read All 15185 reviews Customer Service