Browse Companies in Ohio, United States

Lyft

1.8 (4,073 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I left my phone inside my Lyft and can't access my account
    shantellespidell22@***.com
    ive benn trying to get into my account to contact the driver for the last 2 hours"

Read All 11285 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,375 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"I am not exactly computer savvy so I called to have my daughter cell phone temporarily suspended as a punishment. A month later after good behavior I called to have it turned back on. I called atnt again to have it put back on..."

Read All 6496 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Byrider

1.7 (641 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"No i lost my job in sept my family has been helping me with payments. But i got a job at ups today, but i wont have a way to work now"

Read All 1523 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,408 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I want to talk to a person the new membership say not paid can this go through without a lot of questions"

Read All 4681 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,900 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"driver keeps saying delivered to door when package is being left no where near house on a main road. trying to call in and make him deliver is tedious. Husband keeps finding them way up road."

Read All 6364 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1,683 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.panerabread.com

"My wife and her girl friend went to our local Panera Bread for lunch last week.They ordered 1 whole Turkey BLT,which they shared.Their bill was $18. They questioned the bill as theyve eaten there many times for much less. I went..."

Read All 2717 reviews Customer Service

Kroger

2.5 (594 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.kroger.com

"Went to customer service lady name Constance;would not listen just kept saying it was right ; come back after 12 ; to talk to manager; came back after 12 retuned pizza for 11 :97 went to another kroger bought same 3 pizza rang 3..."

Read All 1281 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,938 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"We got a 16 piece spicy chicken tenders and it was mostly breading and the chicken was hard to find. The pieces were so thin that the breading made up 60% of the product"

Read All 4832 reviews Customer Service

Chipotle

2.0 (956 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.chipotle.com

"Almost waited one hour last night they kept bringing the bags out in the storm on the counter not saying names too many people in there to try to find out whos food it was"

Read All 1686 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,091 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"I tried to use a 50 dollar gift card I bought an it said it was already used I bought this for my son I called some costumer service line an was told it would be resolved by email 3 days later nothing I just want my money back at..."

Read All 11375 reviews Customer Service