Browse Companies in Ohio, United States

Ohio

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,634 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I ordered 3 pizzas. a Large Cheese Lovers Pizza, a Large Ham Lovers and a Large Hawaiian. The pizzas were delivered Ok but were virtually inedible. The thre3 pizza had plenty of puffy pastry but little topping, including cheese,..."

Read All 6709 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,464 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"I bought a matching appliance set and I bought the 5 yr extended,My refrigerator/freezer has been broke for over 2 months going on 3 and in that time 3 attempts to fix but with no success,They have canceled on me several times,I..."

Read All 6908 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

McDonalds

2.1 (2,607 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"I went though the training and worked a shift with an awful person to "train" me ... worst 8 hours of my life and still havent got paid 3 months later...NEVER go to work for them people!"

Read All 5070 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

Marcos Pizza

2.2 (1,035 reviews)
    • marcos.com

"8/6/21 - I placed a pizza, wings, and cheese bread from Marcos, 2411 Coit Rd in Plano, Tx. The pizza was burnt, the wings were overcooked and dry, and they gave me ranch dressing instead of the garlic sauce I asked for. I filled o..."

Read All 1592 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,647 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"Ordered multiple items and never received them would like to hear from wish immediately otherwise I will be making a call to my bank and the better business bureau"

Read All 17818 reviews Customer Service

The Columbus Dispatch

1.7 (153 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.dispatch.com

"Submitted report on automated system. Supposedly getting todays paper tomorrow.
    Will be ok with that resolution of the issue."

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service

Value City Furniture

1.8 (596 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"The supervisor at the Preston highway location is refusing to give me a way to contact a corporate supervisor in regards to my delivery it is beyond delays now I have been lied to repeatedly and laughed at and disrespected they..."

Read All 1223 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,107 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I am being billed for a lift ride that I did not take I just need to know where this particular ride went to cuz this could be my son who has got my numbers from my credit card and has been late a couple times for school and I..."

Read All 11429 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,608 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"Delivery scheduled don't show up for the 3r time delivery scheduled. Customer service just says... "We don't more information""

Read All 6888 reviews Customer Service