Browse Companies in Ohio, United States

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (880 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.bobevans.com

"Because I had a *** order that they could not fill properly for me this morning when I gave pacific instructions then the manager on 21st St. in Newark Ohio named Dennis proceed to make fun of me as he hung up and your other..."

Read All 1744 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11269 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Connection terrible, customer service hung up. Got call back but still static. Not sure if rep is calling me from outside, but thats what it sounds like."

Read All 21769 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Menards

2.3 (1745 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.menards.com

"Lost rebate check issued to Laura Hamilton received on 06/13/2021. I called for my sister on 06/14/21 and received numerous hold times for CAPITAL ONE card even though I stated on SEVERAL OCCASIONS I DON'T HAVE A CAPITOL ONE CARD
    I..."

Read All 3901 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2087 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"Very unprofessional and poor character I called Aspen dental for a dental appointment and was given 7:00 AM as a time to be there but I have to be there a half an hour early which wouldve meant 630 upon my arrival it was closed..."

Read All 4349 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5269 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"DirecTV customer since 1994 and been very happy/ content with programming. Been paying via online for many years - always use the one-time payment option and enter bank acct info. NEVER any issues. Recently, with my April payment..."

Read All 13471 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4544 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I bought a chair from Walmart,and this company which is stated on the site where I bought the chair was going to come out and put it together.They postponed twice stating they did not have enough people,then just said I cancelled..."

Read All 10452 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2229 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"They closed 25min early and I had a pick up order scheduled through the app and never got it. The guy couldnt help me at the register and was obviously too busy turning off his brain to be bothered to even try and help. Im sure..."

Read All 3671 reviews Customer Service

Cincinnati Bell

1.5 (381 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.cincinnatibell.com

"CinBell unplug cable box for 3 minutes. My answer "I do not have a cable box." We can send service person for $99.
    My Suggestion:
    My Reply, it is your cable, fix it on your end.
    Do not call CinBell on the weekend
    CinBell product is OK..."

Read All 548 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2626 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"WENT TO TACO BELL ON WEST 10 TH STREET ME LIKE I WAS NOTHING 6/6/21 FOOD WAS SO HARD COVER IT UP WITH CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM WHEN CALLED TO TELL THE MANGER ABOUT SOME YOUNG MAN GOT ON THE PHONE TALK TO ME LIKE I'M NOTHING"

Read All 4572 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3462 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I called Customerservice because I did not receive the three coupons that I was told I would receive. And Customerservice said they couldnt help me that I would have to call corporate and I have a complaint not only with the..."

Read All 6420 reviews Customer Service