Browse Companies in Ohio, United States

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (897 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.bobevans.com

"My husband and I met his mother and sister for an impromptu family breakfast. As long time and frequent visitors to Bob Evans, we looked forward to enjoying a great meal with our family. When we got there, our family members were..."

Read All 1766 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,771 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Still found no way to enter my order. Have had problems trying to enter an order before. One time it was my bank account, told to reenter my information Very irritating"

Read All 22770 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Menards

2.3 (1,857 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.menards.com

"Bought a mower, worked 10 minutes then broke.. return/exchange is not an option since the item was open and used! Now they want me to drive to a service center an hour away for repair! That shouldnt be my responsibility! Unreal..."

Read All 4094 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,770 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Someone that's happened to my account named JJ Carter my account information is scooter 20024@***.com"

Read All 36357 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,132 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"I arrived early for my visit and was told I didn't have an appointment. On further review, I was told my appointment was cancelled because I didn't confirm. I showed my "thank you for confirming your appointment" text and was..."

Read All 4410 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,812 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I have tried at least 5 times to call the Walmart store in Torrance on normandie st. All I want is to buy a 42 inch double drop leaf table. I just need to find out the dimensions of the table i want to purchase"

Read All 10957 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,265 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"Tonight we placed an order via the app for the Steak n Shake on Mlk in St pete Florida. As we have about once a week. The app would let us do curbside do we went to the drive thru. When we got to the speaker we told the staff and..."

Read All 3723 reviews Customer Service

Cincinnati Bell

1.5 (382 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.cincinnatibell.com

"The store at 221 East 4th street is closed down it will not be opening back up. I work at this building and I wanted everyone to know it is closed."

Read All 550 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2,729 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"I still have not received my coupons you promised to send me due to my complaint of waiting so long to get my food. I spent $25 at taco bell and waiting 38 minutes for ny food"

Read All 4730 reviews Customer Service