Browse Companies in Shelby, North Carolina

GoBank

1.5 (1,593 reviews)
    • Banks
    • gobank.com

"Been fighting for my money had me on hold 300 minutes and it still has not be resolved damn roster crowing and bs . Talking to 18 people 8 months I guess Im going to reach out to the bbb to investigate this whole thing . This is..."

Read All 3018 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.6 (299 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers
    • www.fritolay.com

"I have alway eaten Lays Classic Potato Chips..they have always been light and crispy. Now they are very hard and not light and crispy. Frito Lay has obviously changed something in the ingredients or cooking. Ever heard the..."

Read All 755 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Flagship Credit Acceptance

1.3 (225 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.flagshipacc.com

"Never made a payment late, but was reported to transunion as over 30 days late. Now they are giving me problems while I wait for them to fix their mistake."

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Fingerhut

2.1 (287 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.fingerhut.com

"What this woman is doing in this commercial shows no thought at all about safety. I can promise you it says nothing about dancing while using said product. Holding the handle firmly in order to be in control of any unexpected..."

Read All 929 reviews Customer Service

Festiva

1.9 (126 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • festiva.com

"I didnt write a review and I have no complaints.
    I called to cancel my reservation and get a refund because of the COVID situation.
    Kendra was very professional and courteous and took care of it."

Read All 450 reviews Customer Service

Equifax

1.1 (112 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.equifax.com

"Credit score dropped from 743 Nov 12, 2019 down to 645 Dec. 7th, 2019. What happened? Never any missed payments nor overdue bills.
    They never even attempted to answer why.
    Customer relations of ---0.
    How many years do I have to wait..."

Read All 239 reviews Customer Service

Energizer

1.8 (108 reviews)
    • Household Essentials
    • www.energizer.com

"I have a battery recharger and tried 2 Energizer Eco Advanced batteries in 2 different ports and they would not recharge. What gives?
    I think you should follow the model of Hoover customer service, the best customer service I have..."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service

Elend

1.7 (19 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.elend.com

"This company does not know what they are doing or else the loan officer is incompetent! I have been a realtor for over 30 years, closed over 30 homes a year and NEVER had such a horrible experience! Loan officer does not respond..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

EA Sports

1.8 (602 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.ea.com

"My notifications is off or I actually think my game is stuck on an achievement at the top. Saying complete all tier 1 feats and I did that and I think its supposed to update to complete all tier 2 feats and its not"

Read All 1320 reviews Customer Service

Duke Energy

1.6 (202 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.duke-energy.com

"Received email that is not what I gave customer service to start new service. I need to speak to someone asap"

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service