Browse Companies in Shelby, North Carolina

It Works

1.7 (1,322 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.itworks.com

"No answer, I've cancelled my subscription twice and I'm still being charged. I just want the money back into my account, and to stop being charged. I have since moved from the last time I canceled so I dont have any product."

Read All 2580 reviews Customer Service

Invitation Homes

1.8 (93 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.invitationhomes.com

"I rented for Invitation homes for 5 years never had nothing to say up to now. I just received back my deposit and from 1,500 that I paid when I moved in I just received 400 because they are charging me three months for utility..."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Intuit

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • Software
    • www.intuit.com

"Your customer service is the worst Ive experienced. Ive been hung up on 3 times for dialing the wrong number."

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

InboxDollars

1.9 (312 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.inboxdollars.com

"I earned money on Inbox Dollars and I cashed out to get a $15 Walmart gift card. They sent an email with a link that doesn't work to get the gift card. How shady is that! They could have just put the details in the email and not..."

Read All 617 reviews Customer Service

IHOP

2.0 (405 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.ihop.com

"Waitress was very friendly but I do not like nose rings or anything else hanging out of the nose of the person serving my food to me. Will not be back. America America"

Read All 797 reviews Customer Service

Hr Block

1.6 (598 reviews)
    • Taxes
    • www.hrblock.com

"I have used emerald card for years, my husband has, my mom &;;;;;;;; sister as well. Never really had an issue. This time we had used it to get the Child Tax Credit. Well some how my husbands sister had got a hold of it and..."

Read All 1433 reviews Customer Service

Hallmark Channel

2.2 (871 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.hallmarkchannel.com

"We cant just click on resume and continue watching where we stopped. Have to type in the name of the series."

Read All 2467 reviews Customer Service

Hair Sisters

2.0 (62 reviews)
    • Beauty Supplies and Equipment
    • www.hairsisters.com

"I ordered 2 wigs. I only got one. It fits horribly, the bangs start at the crown and are crooked. Not pretty, and now I'm still waiting on the other."

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

Greentree Servicing

1.2 (70 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.gtservicing.com

"I bought a 1996 mobile home in 1999 brand new, its Finance threw Green Tree, o have already paid 85.000, balance is 27.000 thousand still, only worth 12000 now, can they do that"

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Google Nest

1.8 (65 reviews)
    • Security and Protection Services
    • nest.com

"I cant sign in on nest app on my phone.
    I need to rest may password but its not possible through the spp"

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service