Browse Companies in Shelby, North Carolina

Mid Atlantic Finance

1.3 (15 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.midfinance.com

"I would like to say that when I first got my vehicle the lights came on like something was wrong on the vehicle when I called the car lot they assured me that a mechanic was going to contact me within 2 days to schedule an..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Mavis Discount Tire

1.6 (977 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.mavistire.com

"Made an appointment for an oil change/tire rotation for 2PM. Dropped the vehicle off a few minutes before 2PM and said I need it back by 4:30. I was told no problem. Returned at 4:30 to find they had not touched the vehicle. Bad..."

Read All 1470 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Marburger Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2.0 (1 review)
    • Dealers
    • www.marburgerchryslerjeepdodgeram.com

"We purchased a 2016 Dodge Ram from Marburger. When we tried it out we pointed out a few problems. A tire that was low, scratches on the body and a running board that needed touching up. We were told this would all be taken care..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.7 (2,141 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"My name is Marie Clerville, 2and a half weeks ago l ordered 3 casual summer outfits on LightInTheBox. Last Saturday l received 2 of my order and l never received the third one. I dont either receive any notification from the..."

Read All 4603 reviews Customer Service

Lauras House Bakery

3.1 (4 reviews)
    • Coffeehouses and Bakeries
    • www.laurashousebakery.com

"My husband and I ate lunch there today and had a wonderfully experience! Beautiful view, excellent food, and the owners are so sweet and personable ! And we waited on five minutes for our meal. Price was more than reasonable..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Kins Import Export Company

• Transportation and Logistics
    • kinsiexp.bloombiz.com

"MY BUSINESS IS IN MOZAMBIQUE. I TRAVELLED TO THE USA TO PACK A CONTAINER MYSELF OF USED CLOTHING WHICH KINS IMPORT EXPORT COMPANY SUPPOSEDLY EXPORTS AND I PAID ALL THE COSTS INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS. THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY -..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

KFC

1.9 (1,563 reviews)
    • www.kfc.com

"The container was lined with greese the biscuit was over cooked i could not eat it. i had 1 small piece of the bird. i will take the order back to the store manager this morning and give it back to them. Never again will order..."

Read All 2678 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (374 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories
    • www.kay.com

"I bought a beautiful Le Vian Chocolate Diamond engagement ring from a friend whose engagement did not work out. The retail price of this ring was over $3K. I brought it in to the Kay Jewelers location at 644 Friendly Center Rd, Un..."

Read All 1057 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (966 reviews)
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"The Jimmy Johns in Lincoln Nebraska on Highway 2,as you come from Syracuse Nebraska, they so slow and sloppy. The one in aurora Colorado is faster and neater. I love Jimmy Johns sandwiches, but it has to change."

Read All 1871 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1,594 reviews)
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"The Jack in the Box in Sierra Vista has a totally incompetent "manager". Out of 3 visits I had missing food, wrong food and a mobile order that could not be filled. She had no idea his to cancel the order and could not even give..."

Read All 2688 reviews Customer Service