Browse Companies in Shelby, North Carolina

Petco

2.1 (511 reviews)
    • Pet Stores
    • www.petco.com

"On T 7-13-21, I ordered monthly delivery of Purina One Sensitive Stomach Dry Dog Food, as my local Petco does not carry it. My confirmation email said I would receive the order within 3-5 days. Six days have now passed, but I..."

Read All 1090 reviews Customer Service

OneMain Financial

1.6 (522 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.onemainfinancial.com

"Upload information but I dont have checks but I do have a checking account can I still get the loan thanks ."

Read All 1226 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

OfferUp

1.9 (3,310 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"Hello. I blocked a follower named Abe. However, he is still able to contact me by sending his offers through conversations. I still dont understand how that is possible. He is bypassing the inbox/messages and his offers are showin..."

Read All 7544 reviews Customer Service

Northern Tool And Equipment

2.0 (142 reviews)
    • Equipment
    • www.northerntool.com

"Placed an order 5/14/21 as of 6/2/21 only 1 of 4 items was received even though it showed in stock..Customer service doesnt know where order is as they say it left warehouse on 5/24...store mgr doesnt know when order is to arrive..."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

North American Hunting Club

1.3 (837 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.scout.com

"Paid lifetime dues, then they disappeared. Crooks and thieves of thousands of people who trusted and enjoyed the club benefits."

Read All 1587 reviews Customer Service

Netflix

2.3 (873 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.netflix.com

"I need your accounts dept to contact me so I can bring my account up to date, thank you details have changed"

Read All 2476 reviews Customer Service

Net Detective

1.6 (42 reviews)
    • Background and People Search
    • netdetective.com

"Purchased membership, database does not work at all. Meaning, that it brings you to "Teaser Page". Does not allow you to run searches etc.
    SCAM Do Not USE. (They used to be very reliable now they are not)"

Read All 160 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1,262 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.motel6.com

"When will I receive my compensation for the night that I was at motel 6 and they didn't accommodate my request don't go to motel 6"

Read All 1978 reviews Customer Service

MoneyLion

2.0 (663 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.moneylion.com

"The app does not update. Now I cant access the site. I dont know what to do. I have been trying to update this app for days. Please help me."

Read All 1428 reviews Customer Service

Money Network

1.3 (822 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.moneynetwork.com

"Customer service is out of country, way too hard to reach a live person (second set of press here prompts), usually spend more than thirty minutes waiting and cutting through language barrier, no nearby operating ATM, not enough..."

Read All 1297 reviews Customer Service