Browse Companies in Shelby, North Carolina

Roamans

2.0 (185 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.roamans.com

"I cant tell you how many emails I have written to Romans with no satisfaction. I ordered three items. Two were received and one was not. Ill re-order the item as I needed it to wear to a wedding, and all I felt sure that I would..."

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

Regions Bank

1.4 (214 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.regions.com

"Why is my account locked? How will I pay bills while account is locked? When will my money be available?"

Read All 496 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rand Mcnally

1.7 (108 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.randmcnally.com

"I have had this TND-750 for approx 6 months. The longer I try to use it the more I realize the mapping is about 3 years out of date. I have contacted Rand McNally about this very issue and they simply told me that is the most rece..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Pulte Homes

1.6 (200 reviews)
    • Home Builders
    • www.pulte.com

"This companies management bends over backwards to make working with them as big a pain as they can. Staff has little knowledge and act like programed robots!"

Read All 458 reviews Customer Service

ProFlowers

1.6 (388 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.proflowers.com

"Don't select a delivery date because it won't matter. FLowers were ordered in days advance as a surprise for a birthday. WHen they did not arrive, tracking showed they would not be delivered until after the date of the surprise..."

Read All 1407 reviews Customer Service

Prince Law Firm

1.2 (48 reviews)
    • Lawyers and Legal Services
    • www.princelawfirm.com

"I was taken for 1300 was told they went bankrupt them self's shady shisters"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Posh Baby Store

2.5 (14 reviews)
    • Kids' Stores
    • www.poshbabystore.com

"I ordered address on 7/18/18 payed thru venmo causw arcording to their site they were not receiving online payments at the moment specified that i needed the dress by the 10th of august. Wrote them email to see how was my order..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

PNC Bank

1.4 (309 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.pnc.com

"My debit care was placed on hold, I had over $1700 in my bank account now showing zero balance. No would one can give me a reason as to why and I have been on hold for over an hour and a half. I would never recommend this bank."

Read All 685 reviews Customer Service

Playtika

1.9 (1,076 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.playtika.com

"This morning I went into the Wheel of Stars and traded in 253 stars. It landed on 7 billion coins. It added the coins to my total but when I went the game the coins were gone. Please I spend money buying packages to play because..."

Read All 2228 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,530 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"Cant order pizza to my house ?
    I was very surprised to see the beaches Toronto Pizza Hut closed down . I was trying to order for a few days and no store would deliver me pizza because I am to far from the Huts in other areas .
    Why d..."