Browse Companies in Shelby, North Carolina

2.6 (1,812 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.wayfair.com

"Like
    My issue with Wayfair has been resolved to my liking. The Service Representative was very helpful, knowledgeable and understanding to which I am truly grateful. When you are going through you don't need someone on the phone mak..."

Read All 3063 reviews Customer Service

VUDU

2.1 (41 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.vudu.com

"I don't want to create that by my neighbor's mail. So I want to DELETE ACCOUNT. In that case I wish I want to remove my account permanently."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tradesy

1.9 (579 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.tradesy.com

"After talking to them it's the strangest thing
    they telling me that they do not sell Fragrance anymore. When I told them tgat if you don't..how is it possible that a seller can list..and a buyer can buy??
    They are just full of it."

Read All 1082 reviews Customer Service

Tracker Marine Group

2.2 (41 reviews)
    • Water Transport
    • www.trackermarine.com

"I have a 2018 super glide tracker boat on the plane liens or less to the left Ive had it to Bass Pro shops twice they said theres nothing wrong with it its just weight distribution the only time it happens when somebody sitting..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Ticket Center

1.2 (209 reviews)
    • Tickets
    • www.tcpr.com

"I purchased Nathaniel Rateliff tickets through them. The total came to $334. I have used Ticket Master in the past and thought this company worked the same way. IT DOES NOT! Actual tickets cost $52 a piece so I played over $200..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Stanley Steemer

1.8 (345 reviews)
    • Cleaning Services
    • www.stanleysteemer.com

"This is Mrs. Littlejohn, From my last email, Ive just been told that it was not from last year. For some reason I thought it was because I blocked out what happened but it happened April 2021."

Read All 783 reviews Customer Service

Simple Mobile

1.7 (300 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.simplemobile.com

"Robots can perform better customer service.
    I find their customer service a waste of time. This company cannot provide you the simplest service of giving you a billing statement associated with your account and phone numbers as pro..."

Read All 750 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.3 (4,306 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Aug 2021
    If your package is being delivered via expressed delivery, you may need to send additional payment to DHL for customs clearance before receiving the package."

Read All 10805 reviews Customer Service

Roku

1.8 (1,223 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.roku.com

"I have 3 Roku devices in my home 2 are the least expensive the volume shuts of and goes back on when it feels like, but over all work fine the other on my main TV in living room is the ULTRA with matching sound bar, makes a loud..."

Read All 2759 reviews Customer Service

RockAuto

2.5 (2,574 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.rockauto.com

"Need a starter for a 2003 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.0V pick up. And also need price. Tried to call and can't talk to a person. Please give me a price ..
    Larry Kemp"