Browse Companies in Shelby, North Carolina

LensCrafters

1.7 (212 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"Got my new reading glasses yesterday and the lenses are falling out. I have been with LensCrafters for 30 years. But no more."

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,550 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I have tried calling several times to Doordash direct about resetting my password for my pay card and I cannot get a hold of anyone. I would like to be able to see my balance. I can't even check it on ATM. It won't let me use my..."

Read All 22313 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,284 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Direct TV, was caught getting into their customers vank accounts and taking money without the customers knowledge or authorization."

Read All 13491 reviews Customer Service

CarMax

1.9 (393 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.carmax.com

"https://menu.flathatsystems.com/reviewServices/816/2526****/EfsqpGCu#
    Carmax sold bad vehicle with 2h"

Read All 1251 reviews Customer Service

Bojangles

2.2 (437 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.bojangles.com

"I received food from your location on East East independence boulevard in Matthews North Carolina the food was refried cold and when I bring the food back the manager she was kind but her employees."

Read All 742 reviews Customer Service

Xbox

1.9 (1,098 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.xbox.com

"Nobody answers thanks for the help..................................................thanks again ....."

Read All 2930 reviews Customer Service

Wild Bill Wholesale

2.0 (234 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.wildbillwholesale.com

"Managers didnt care that I got into a car accident, employee had nothings good to say, after a month seems like they fire people in and out, also use them and keep the same people they had for years and mangers, terrible people I..."

Read All 331 reviews Customer Service

Whitepages

1.4 (617 reviews)
    • Review Websites and Directories
    • www.whitepages.com

"It says I have to do a capitcha In order to log in but it doesn't bring one up on the screen to complete.. I need answers ASAP Please. I'm sorry I just really need this information right away."

Read All 1328 reviews Customer Service

Western Career college

1.0 (1 review)
    • Universities, Colleges and Schools
    • carrington.edu

"My name is Jocelyn. Im trying to get my loan disputed because i didnt get to finish this program. I became pregant back in 2007 can you please help me"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service