Browse Companies in Shelby, North Carolina

Disney Movie Club

2.1 (410 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • disney.videos.go.com

"They delivered to wrong address and do not admit it, force me to pay full price at the end of September saying there was agreement. Extremely shady company and customer service."

Read All 940 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.5 (3,290 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.dhgate.com

"My stuff was shipment to the US and DHL LOST my *** Im very pissed because I cant Get my stuff and I want my money back"

Read All 5836 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (565 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.dennys.com

"Went to Denny's at 3 am, website says it was open. When I get to the restaurant, the dining area was open, however I was met by the manager, and informed that they were closed, and only taking to go orders. If I was to get a to go..."

Read All 1238 reviews Customer Service

CVS Pharmacy

2.0 (1,005 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.cvs.com

"I went to the CVS store in Boonville Indiana on Friday, September 10, 2021, at 12:30 PM to get four medicines for my wife who was just released from the hospital the day before with Covid. She was to complete her recovery at home..."

Read All 2330 reviews Customer Service

Cricket Wireless

1.8 (588 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.cricketwireless.com

"I paid Sept 3, 2021 and canceled service on Sept 6, 2021 and was informed by Customer Service that I would receive a refund of the unused portion applied back on my card. I reconnected service on Sept 7, 2021 and had to pay..."

Read All 1126 reviews Customer Service

Crepe Erase

1.6 (85 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.crepeerase.com

"Doesnt work after using for two or more years and have sent emails to cancel and cant seem to get any satisfaction"

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service

Conns

1.7 (558 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.conns.com

"I went in conns store location 3405 Palmer HWY,Texas city,Texas 77590 on August 15 and spoke with associate Summer Horton about potential buying furniture from conns in the future.I left out of conns home plus that day and..."

Read All 1047 reviews Customer Service

Clayton Homes

1.5 (290 reviews)
    • Home Builders
    • www.claytonhomes.com

"The project manager and General manager in the Johnson City office lack communication. I feel my house fell through the cracks and was forgotten about. My calls and messages went unanswered, I feel that they did not listen to me o..."

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service

Classy Ella

1.1 (98 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.classyella.com

"I placed an order with them on 2-10-2018. It is now 8-3-2020 and I still havent received my order. Tried to contact them several times over the years with no luck. They were quick to take my money out of my account though.
    Hmmmm, I..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Cigna

1.3 (156 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.cigna.com

"My son passed away unexpectedly in April. I've been off of work since then, have only received two checks. There is no sense of urgency when helping customers, the lack of follow up, communication and feelings of getting the run..."

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service