Browse Companies in Shelby, North Carolina

Lowes

2.0 (3274 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"I bought a washing machine which was supposed to be delivered at my home for free but after receiving several emails telling me to pick it up I paid someone to pick it up for me and now I am receiving telephone calls that they..."

Read All 6611 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2558 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"I went to Little Caesars 10200 Central in Albuquerque New Mexico, they forgot to put our order in so I went in to ask what happened politely asked how much longer and the lady manager came out waving her hands at me and..."

Read All 4040 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Roblox

3.1 (4130 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Out of not where i got logged out of my account, so i changed my password, i was positive i knew it and it still said the password or username was incorrect when i know they were both correct. Then i started seeing a username i..."

Read All 9715 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8411 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"I have had so many issues in these past few months. I guess someone hacked into my Gmail account through wish and one day I couldn't get onto the app. So I did forgot password. Well I wasn't getting the email to reset it...."

Read All 17273 reviews Customer Service

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4576 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"True bbcbjnhck nvd jhfftkbk khfefvnkgg jbgggff mngr khgffjk kgffjjcmk nbvhgfdf nbhhfd su kk jhgggfvnnkk"

Read All 10511 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1211 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"I was served a rotten sirloin steak and then it was not taken off of my bill and the worker was very rude and discourteous waffle house number 1638. 2512 Cleveland Ave. SW., Canton OH 44707 phone number 1-33-*-***-**** I travel a..."

Read All 2112 reviews Customer Service

Tide

2.1 (277 reviews)
    • Household Essentials
    • www.tide.com

"Opened a new bag of pods only to find pods were all sticky and wet. Much to my surprise they were stuck together, 3 or 4 at a time. Tried to separate them only to have 2 or 3 burst. At this rate I will have used the bag in less..."

Read All 600 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2633 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"Taco Bell app located store I was at, I placed my order and it charged my card, then sent my order to a store that was many states away from my local store. my local store would not honor my purchase, and suggested I dispute the..."

Read All 4583 reviews Customer Service

PetGentle

1.9 (296 reviews)
    • Pet Stores
    • buypetgentle.com

"Emailed pet gentle about wires crossed Got back to me straight away &;;;;; solves the problem. Would go to them again. Excellent service"

Read All 586 reviews Customer Service